I CAN'T POUND ANY OF MY PETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naamah D.

I refuse to pound ANY of my 20 pets! Especially after all the crud we've been through together. When I was in a depressive state, they'd automatically make me happy again. When I was manic, they'd take away my homicidal and sucidal thoughts. So what I get a part time job where I don't have to take care of all of them in one day? I'd never ditch a human friend when they want to hang out, go out to lunch/dinner, and I would ALWAYS introduce them to my loveable, sweet, innocent little pets. I have 3 years left of high school before it's time for me to get a job and live on my own. I can't get rid of any of them because of all the things they've done for me and I've done for them. By then, my pets would be 3 to 4 to 5 years old(even though some of my pets will be older than that, like my Blumaroo, Shoyru, and Bori).

People have been such jerks to me about my pets. The love and compassion we share with eachother. The trust I have in them and the trust they have in me to love, take care of, and nuture them. Unlike certain people, they're a responsibility. People just don't understand! Despite what people say, every last one of my pets will be with me until the day I die.

I don't care what they have to say anymore. If you were a Neopet and your owner decided to throw you in that cold, wet, terrible pound. That had no fresh food to eat, no NeoHome to keep your warm, nobody to love you. You'd miss your owner so much, and wish they'd come back. Even if you got adopted, you'd still have those good memories of your owner in your head. What if you endend up with a cruel, abusive owner that doesn't feed you, groom you, give you a Petpet to love, never buy you any clothes to wear, never plays with you and let's you get depressed and turn blue. If you got sick, they'd probably buy Lab Maps or other pointless things like that and not anything to make you healthy again.

Lucky for me and my pets, I am a responsible, nurturing, caring, proctective(I don't let ANY of my pets enter BattleDome), and fun loving owner.

So no matter what people think or say, I WILL NOT PUT ANY OF THEM IN THE POUND. IN YOUR FACE!!!!!

I refuse to pound ANY of my 20 pets! Especially after all the crud we've been through together. When I was in a depressive state, they'd automatically make me happy again. When I was manic, they'd take away my homicidal and sucidal thoughts. So what I get a part time job where I don't have to take care of all of them in one day? I'd never ditch a human friend when they want to hang out, go out to lunch/dinner, and I would ALWAYS introduce them to my loveable, sweet, innocent little pets. I have 3 years left of high school before it's time for me to get a job and live on my own. I can't get rid of any of them because of all the things they've done for me and I've done for them. By then, my pets would be 3 to 4 to 5 years old(even though some of my pets will be older than that, like my Blumaroo, Shoyru, and Bori).

People have been such jerks to me about my pets. The love and compassion we share with eachother. The trust I have in them and the trust they have in me to love, take care of, and nuture them. Unlike certain people, they're a responsibility. People just don't understand! Despite what people say, every last one of my pets will be with me until the day I die.

I don't care what they have to say anymore. If you were a Neopet and your owner decided to throw you in that cold, wet, terrible pound. That had no fresh food to eat, no NeoHome to keep your warm, nobody to love you. You'd miss your owner so much, and wish they'd come back. Even if you got adopted, you'd still have those good memories of your owner in your head. What if you endend up with a cruel, abusive owner that doesn't feed you, groom you, give you a Petpet to love, never buy you any clothes to wear, never plays with you and let's you get depressed and turn blue. If you got sick, they'd probably buy Lab Maps or other pointless things like that and not anything to make you healthy again.

Lucky for me and my pets, I am a responsible, nurturing, caring, proctective(I don't let ANY of my pets enter BattleDome), and fun loving owner.

So no matter what people think or say, I WILL NOT PUT ANY OF THEM IN THE POUND. IN YOUR FACE!!!!!

But you don't have to pound them ^^" Why should you?!

You have really strong feelings about your pets and thats good^^ Im a bit jealous oÒ (your pets have such a good life *-*)

I'm sure you can handle it!

Like you said your pets getting older and I'm sure they understand if you don't have that much time for them.

You could put them in the neolodge so they have enough to eat and use your time just to groom them and play with them. And remember they aren't alone they have each other right^^

You have really strong feelings about your pets and thats good^^ Im a bit jealous oÒ (your pets have such a good life *-*)

Like you said your pets getting older and I'm sure they understand if you don't have that much time for them.

You could put them in the neolodge so they have enough to eat and use your time just to groom them and play with them. And remember they aren't alone they have each other right^^

I WILL be able to handle it. They do have the life that not many owners give their pets. I buy them toys everyday. When I get out of school for the Summer we have Pizaroo night to celebrate another school year together. Pizaroo night is when I send all of my pets(even on my side accounts) their very own slice of pizza. I've thought about giving them their own personal milkshakes too, but I don't want to overdo the junk food. I groom all of them once a week. I'm going to try to buy Neocash cards every month so I can get them all clothes to wear, even if they're on my side accounts. When Pet Days come about, they all get a special meal(not at Kelp but, I'm not super rich) but they still love it, they also get 5 toys and a new Petpet on those days . They LOVE to be read to. I'm going to read to my Blumaroo so she can win the book award. They all have homes in the Haunted Woods so they can be close to eachother(my main account pets live in Neopia Central because that's the only account I buy things on and all the stores in Neopia Central are in walking distance).

My pets and I are growing up and my pets need to be more independant. If I didn't have a part time job and my disability money(I have Austism in case you didn't know) I couldn't pay my internet and electric bill to continue my life with them. My 20 pets will be with me for my entire life....and that's the truth.

I agree with this... it seems like your pets are quite therapeutic for you, and that it would affect you quite badly if you put any of them in the pound, or even gave them to a new owner. You're going to a residential school, correct? I think you said that you'll only be able to see them on weekends. I advise that you put them in the neolodge during weekdays, so they're taken care of, then spend time with them whenever you're able to see them. You may not be able to spend as much time with them, but you'll still be there for them, and they won't go hungry when you can't be there. I'm not sure if you saw my post in in your thread about going to a new school, but what I said was that while I'm not autistic (although I have a few mildly autistic qualities), I am neuroatypical, with several neurological and psychological disorders, so I understand what it's like to think about things differently than most people, to the point where others can't understand why I feel the way I do, and so I can sympathize with you. :)

Oh man, that was a massive run-on sentence, but I don't feel like going back and fixing it.

9 of my 11 pets I have a huge personality for and all these strange relationshipness.

Maybe not as extreme as calming me when i'm suicidal, but they cheer me up in minor sadness.

Wow. I use ness way too muchness.

Also I have mild autistic qualities to quote the other person...