Acara Trans morph potion question

Demy

Okay so this is probably a silly question but just how can I get a Acara Transmogrification Potion? :guiltysmiley: cause they're epic and I already have most of the items to customise and I really really want one ._. I can't find any potion on the trades or the auctions and it's annoying me now XD

Trans Potions are only given out by Dr Sloth in a random event. So if there aren't any on the TP or auctions, none probably exist outside galleries at the moment. It's still a relatively new item, and popular, so it stands to reason that most of the ones that have been given out already were used.

Unfortunately, you'll probably just have to wait until a new one appears on the TP, or you find one in an RE yourself :guiltysmiley:

Sorry if this wasn't very helpful, I wish you luck in your quest for a Mutant Acara! :D They're pretty sick :)

It was helpful! I had completly forgotten that trans potions are only given out by Sloth XD And you're ofcourse right it is still a relatively new item. I guess I'll just have to be patient and hope for an RE with one or just get lucky on the TP. Thanks for the reply! ^_^

I never get frustrated on Neopets but let me tell ya I tried to get a Trans Morph potion for my Aisha, Hero, using the Auction and trading post, totally didn't work out. I am still awaiting that Dr. Sloth Event. As much as I want the Aisha Transmorph, I'll take any Mutant pet. Just because I love Mutant, Darigan, and Halloween pets. Don't worry, I think you can get it.

PS Can you post a pic of a Mutant Acara? I've never seen what they look like. I imagine they'd look very cool though!

I never get frustrated on Neopets but let me tell ya I tried to get a Trans Morph potion for my Aisha, Hero, using the Auction and trading post, totally didn't work out. I am still awaiting that Dr. Sloth Event. As much as I want the Aisha Transmorph, I'll take any Mutant pet. Just because I love Mutant, Darigan, and Halloween pets. Don't worry, I think you can get it.

PS Can you post a pic of a Mutant Acara? I've never seen what they look like. I imagine they'd look very cool though!

4.png

on neocolours you can find all colours (new and the old ones =D)

I think I was lucky I got Fiyonan (the mutant kau) with the morphing potion for 800k at the trading post

4.png

on neocolours you can find all colours (new and the old ones =D)

I think I was lucky I got Fiyonan (the mutant kau) with the morphing potion for 800k at the trading post

Aww....even though he looks tough and almost diabolical on the outside, I bet you that Acara would be such a sweetheart and a joy to own<3

I find it rather annoying as well, since that's my goal for Nocivex! but the way I see it, I still have a lot of other goals to complete (like a Mutant Draik) first, so by the time I'm done with them, there should be more Transmogs out there!

The acara mutant is the only mutant pet I like aswell because of that I never bothered with mutant pets before except for the avatar for wich I got a mutant korbat who I later gave to a friend. But the acara is so cool *_* stinks that it's not easier to get a mutant pet. But I won't stop till I have a mutant acara! Good luck to everyone who is trying to get a mutant pet! ^_^

I'm still waiting for an Aisha Trans Morph potion for Hero, my Aisha. I don't want to get one through the Auctions/Trading Post. So I figured I'd be paitient and wait for the Dr. Sloth event. Who knows? When the event happens I might not get the Aisha Trans Morph potion but any of them would do(as long as they're for the same type of pet, I'm highly against the Lab Ray and morphing your pet into a completly diffrent species) Good luck on finding that potion!!!