neopets

craigb

Me too. Chrome says that more people are experiencing trouble loading this page or something. Maybe it's time for the 404 Shirt -_-

Edit: Oh, updating? Didn't saw that, I was posting this at the same time. Well hopefully the're done quickly. ^_^

I got miffed when the site went to a 404 when I was sending my score for Tubular Kiko Racing.

Neopets is like that sometimes with the 404 stuff.

I was having the same problem sending scores Maybe I will go back and play again but maybe not....I did find some treasure at the tomb but alas no avatar. I have been chasing that cheese down the hill and diving left for several weeks now but still no avatar there either.

I was having the same problem sending scores Maybe I will go back and play again but maybe not....I did find some treasure at the tomb but alas no avatar. I have been chasing that cheese down the hill and diving left for several weeks now but still no avatar there either.

i think neopets has been quite weird the last 2 weeks , some of my scores wouldnt send either