Which Team Are You Joining?

Ryuusei

I have finally made my decision, I decided to join the Darigans this year.

They need someone evil that can push them to victory.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I joined Krawk Island this year - can't ever remember playing before, despite having an account for ten years! It looks like a lot of fun, though I don't know anything about the tournament, but hopefully it'll be enjoyable nonetheless. I wanted to join Faerieland, but I heard such awful things about them that I just couldn't do it haha!

Though I was an avid supporter of Krawk Island in the previous two Altador Cups that I participated in (III and IV), this year my loyalties lie firmly with Moltara. Fan of the underdog, y'know?

I joined Moltara, its official :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I joined Shenkuu two years ago...and then I realized they were ninjas like after picking (I liked their colors) and I'm not really into ninjas. So last year I chose Lost Desert since I always thought they were cool looking, like the neopets, though none of mine are that since I don't like how my neopets look in that color best. But I think I may join Terror Mountain this year. Not really thought out choice, but my friend sent me a request to join, so why not? It's not like I had decided on a team, nor do I ever have much of a strategy other than randomness. xP

Roo Island FTW! It was the first team I joined in the very first AC because my bestie and I wanted to join the same team and we thought RI's logo looks cool.

I still don't know what team to choose. I went with the Lost Desert last year, but I think I want to go with something different this year. Help! Someone choose for me. :sad01_anim:

Very well, I'll choose for you.

Join Moltara, help us bounceback.

I keep changing my mind. I just don't know (haven't chosen yet). I kind of want to go back with Lost Desert or go to Kwark Island since they are pirates and I like pirates. xP Hehe. Silly reasoning but it's hard to choose. Hmm...unless I base it off what my neopets are and I have only one place to choose if I do that. I should definitely flip a coin.

Alright, so I closed my eyes and moved my mouse like crazy and clicked something. Apparently it wants me to join Darigan Citadel, so I guess it's what I'll choose. xP Hehe. I think I did that same strategy the past two times. xP Here goes anything. Hehe.

Kikos, always wanted one and they're so cute like little candies. Kiko Lake? The place isn't visited often and I like to root for different and not well represented places like Kiko Lake, Roo Island, Old Maraqua, Kreludor, Jelly World, or Geraptiku, plus there were so many new places like Shenkuu, Moltara, Altador, I just didn't know what to pick. I like Kikos plus if Jelly World was on the league, I would've played for them, too bad it doesn't exists.

• 2 weeks later...

I've supported Darigan Citadel right from the first ever Altador Cup (saying that makes me feel old :laughingsmiley: ) and this year 'tis no difference.

(And yes, I'm still a massive Tandrak Shaye fangirl; how can a fictional player be so good looking?)

2nd year with KRELUDOR. I hope we'll win this year. :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.