Which Team Are You Joining?

Ryuusei

Lost Desert all the way!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, this is my first year playing and it sounds exciting! I practice Yooyuball occasionally on the TDN site and I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of it.

and I've officially decided to join Darigan Citadel *points happily at siggy*

I've always been a fan of the Darigan colors, plus I'm naturally attracted to the darker side of life, so it's fitting that I pledge myself to them =)

Second year for Maraqua :rock:

On my other account that I don't access anymore, I switched teams every Altador Cup. It is kind of nice to just pick one team and stick with them :P

":D I'm doing Terror Mountain too, and I think it might be my first time.

AND! I'm gonna be a Slushi Slinger Pro for the Terror Mountain Team this year like I was for Faerie Land"

Ok quote fail x.x But yeah hello TMer!!! =D Feel free to stop by the TOTM board on neo we would love to have you get involved in the community =D

We have quite a few good SS players you could race/marathon with to keep motivated

DCer since the first AC (on a different Neo account that has since been iced), but didn't really start playing the AC in earnest til last year. Even so, can't imagine being on any other team. And besides, the upside of having a large team is that if one chat group is not quite to your liking, you can hop to another one! It's like a whole new team without leaving your own team, kekeke.

It's pretty interesting to see how different sites lean towards different teams. The altador.com forum bunch tends to lean towards smaller teams like VP and BV... seeing a lot more MQ and others here though!

I only joined Neopets a month or so ago, but I'm joining the Haunted Woods team. I don't know how to play Yooyu Ball at all though. My sister said she'd show me once the game is up and running. She's been doing this for years.

I only joined Neopets a month or so ago, but I'm joining the Haunted Woods team. I don't know how to play Yooyu Ball at all though. My sister said she'd show me once the game is up and running. She's been doing this for years.

HW seems like a great team to join. Their main chat group has been really friendly in my experience, plus they do have a rather fierce competitive edge when they really get into it which their final standings do not reflect. They had a really amazing second half last year. If they can perform like that earlier in the season, HW might just make a comeback in the top tier.

And a sidenote, you can play YYB at TDN here: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/tdn/yyb-select/

Good luck with learning how to play YYB! It took me a few years to finally figure out how to play, ehehehe...

I love both Krawk Island and Roo Island so I've been alternating. Last year was KI, so this year is RI. I remember the very first AC, I joined RI and when we went out I joined HW because TNT made it possible to join another team when yours was out of the tournament.

Darigan!!! :D

I'm really stoked to be able to join Darigan this year :3 Hopefully we will do well and I am eager to get this AC going!! I have participated in a few of the ACs, but this one I am bound and determined to do well so that I can get some boss prizes at the end and watch Darigan win! :D

Which to choose? This will be my second year. I didn't pick a very good team last year, probably because I needed some advice. Which team should I pick? Why? Here are the ones I a currently drawn to: Maraqua, Darigan, Kredulor, and Shenkuu. A strange mix I know, but...Please help.

I'll be keeping the pirate pride and staying with Krawk Island.

I really stink at YYB so I always end up just playing the mini games... the past two years I had no motivation to even play much so I just joined KI like usual and played a game or two.

I'm hoping to actually play this year. :P

Maraqua wasn't bad last year but I would like to try Kiko Lake for the fun of it. I don't ever really have strong allegiances. Though, I think last year was the first year I did Altador Cup so...

For fourth year in a row, I'm joining Tyrannia :laughingsmiley:

I'm intrigued on this years results, with all the new players, and the controlls of YYb changed. Maybe we have a chance to get a bit up!

Team Maraqua! I did Faerieland for the past two years. But I'm honestly thinking maybe I should pick a team that really has a shot. =_=;