Which Team Are You Joining?

Ryuusei

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been with Meridell since the beginning, and loyalty is one of our attributes, so again I will be a knight! Go Knights!

Darigan. In the first AC I went with Haunted Woods and last year I for some unknown reason went with Moltara but the other years I went with Darigan and so I'm going for that team again this year...it's the purple XD

I'm going for Brightvale :)

Although, This year I'm actually going to aim as high as I can!

Last time I joined the Altador Cup, I rarely even played :O

I tend to pick a different team every year, so far I've supported DC, Faerie and Haunted Woods.

I'm still deciding, it's either going to be Shenkuu or Maraqua. (I'm not the most loyal of supporters :P) But this year, I intend to really get into it, I want another huge trophy :D

Maraquan supporters represent (;

I never joined Altador Cup so I've been reading the guides like it was my finals ahaha.

Definitely going all hardcore for this coming one.

I think I've decided on Mystery Island. Meridell, Mystery Island, and Faerieland are my favorite places and I do eventually want an island pet... Plus I like to collect fruit from mystery island and stick it on my side's gallery. Silly reasons I know, but oh well! Go Mystery Island!

GO MYSTERY ISLAND!!!!!

As if it wasn't obvious xD I've been with MI since ACIII and will continue to support my fav team until the end :laughingsmiley:

I already told my team, if Mystery Island gets on the top 5 this year, I'm painting my Cybunny Island.

This will be my sixth year as a Darigan Minion. I can't wait to set the record for first team to win two ACs. :)

Good luck everyone. :)

Btw, i'd love to see MI make an awesome recovery this year. Good luck guys. ^^

Though I'm really interested in joining Maraqua, I'm sticking to Shenkuu for now. We kind of FAILED last year and I really want to see a comeback, hopefully even win the cup, who knows?

But I WILL join Maraqua one day, you can gurantee that!

i'm joining shenkuu since its one of my favourite places in neopia,like faerieland.but still maraqua have very super skills at yooyuball,its gonna be hard to beat them,but i don't care i'm just here to have fun not win.good luck everybody :D

2wgbsl3.jpg

This will be my first year playing so I don't know yet whether I'll be any good; whether I'll dedicate all my spare time to it or just not enjoy it. I suspect I'll get addicted because once you join a side you really don't want to let them down!!

I'm like to join Mystery Island because Island pets are my favourites, but I also really like Terror Mountain and would like to join a small underdog team (where I can't do any damage if I'm no good, heheh) but their uniforms are really awful!