Just a thought...

Naamah D.

Personally I think when people talk about Justin Bieber on videos that aren't even relevant to him on youtube it should be counted as spam. Any thoughts? Seriously...it's like as soon as somebody finds a video that doesn't contain stuff about Bieber they have to start talking about him!

Ugh! I can't stand youtube comments! More than 1/2 of them are not relevant to the movie you are watching and another 1/3 of them are just so mean/nasty/people trolling that it's just ridiculous. I don't even look at the comments anymore because people are so ridiculous. I mean really people, find something else to do with your time other than hating on everyone. :grrr:

Personally, I don't know why youtube allows comments. A person knows if their vid is good if they get a lot of views, so why do they need a bunch of comments telling them what they did wrong or why the video sucks? Comments are the stupidest thing youtube has implemented to its site. Nuff said.

I remember once my friend linked me to the Rule Britannia video on youtube and we both posted a comment of how much we liked it. One person didn't like how she had worded hers and started bashing her for being American. I think people on Youtube just like to be mean to others because there aren't really moderators.

Depends on the video, for music videos I never read the comments are they are thumbs up spam or some comment about the likes/dislikes or some comment not about the video. If the video is about something else like tutorial(thank god for rubik's cube solving videos) I tend to skim through previous comments to see if they help.