In Your FACE Von Roo!

Scarlet Fever

Heeeey, now I don't have to keep staying up until 3am to try to get my avatar back. My friend's Kacheek is good at tying and winning. *nodnod*

*Edit* Woot! Great morning! I managed to beat the score on Zurroball needed for Better Than You and finally got THAT avatar too.

Is there a particular avatar that's giving you some trouble?

congrats on your new avatars .. I personally could never ever score more than 10 in Zurroball !! how you people do it is beyond me

I'm having trouble with LOTS of avatars eh eh eh eh :(

but mainly "Freaky Factory" :S

When I lost my Deadly Dice Avatar, I was not at all happy. When you get the Deadly Dice Avatar, do not play Deadly Dice ever again.

I had to learn that the hard way.

congrats on your new avatars .. I personally could never ever score more than 10 in Zurroball !! how you people do it is beyond me

Freaky Factory is a pain! I can't seem to get past level 6.

@Neomysterion: I know what you mean. I didn't realize I had the avatar and ended up losing it maybe a week or two ago...I consider myself lucky to get it back so soon.

I'm with you! Zurroball is a pain . . .

Also Freaky Factory has been hard, though it got easier when I realized that you had to click on the Grundo Thief *headslap*

I'm not currently working on any game avatars. I was super excited to finally get the soup faerie avatar a while ago (after attempting Bon Appetit at Kelp, unsuccessful) but I need to decide on a new one to work on. I'm mostly just playing habitarium to recoup my losses after Kelp and the soup faerie.

Congrats on your avatars!! :D I got Von Roo a few months ago and was SO excited because like you, neomidnight is 3am for me :laughingsmiley:

I've been taking a break from av collecting lately, but all the stupid random ones are giving me a headache. I did manage to finally get the Giant Squid avatar a few weeks ago, which was awesome, and Lenny Conundrum, but I have completely taken a break from game avatars. Geez....Dubloon Disaster. I hate it. <_<

When I lost my Deadly Dice Avatar, I was not at all happy. When you get the Deadly Dice Avatar, do not play Deadly Dice ever again.

I had to learn that the hard way.

Urgh, I know exactly how this feels. Not fun. I luckily was able to get the avatar back pretty soon afterwards, but I have learned my lesson and am not going near that creepy coffin again.

I've been trying to get the BTY avatar for a while now, but it's not going well because I suck at any and all games.

most hated avatar right now for me is freaky factory. a little bit ago i got the required score (previously had only gotten around 900) and i was unable to submit it. asurytsdhvkshfyuetwr lol. since then my best is again around 900.

Worst thing is....since i missed some plots, i will never have 100% whaaaaaaaaaaaa lol

On the topic of the beginning of your post, I already have the Deadly Dice avatar, but I'm going to have to risk losing it and having to get it back. Yesterday, Coltzan put my Draik at level 31, which means on Draik Day, I'll only be able to get her in for 2 trainings, instead of 3 since it will take 10 hours each. So I want to get her level lowered before Sept. so I can get in 3 trainings at 8 hours each.

On the topic of the beginning of your post, I already have the Deadly Dice avatar, but I'm going to have to risk losing it and having to get it back. Yesterday, Coltzan put my Draik at level 31, which means on Draik Day, I'll only be able to get her in for 2 trainings, instead of 3 since it will take 10 hours each. So I want to get her level lowered before Sept. so I can get in 3 trainings at 8 hours each.

Why not transfer her to a side, that way you don't have to risk losing the avatar on your main? I'm pretty sure you can do Deadly Dice on sides :D

Why not transfer her to a side, that way you don't have to risk losing the avatar on your main? I'm pretty sure you can do Deadly Dice on sides :D

That is an awesome idea! I never thought of that. I remember reading that Deadly Dice was okay on sides, I think. So I can just keep lowering her level until it's in a good range, then transfer her back. Thanks for the idea!

I was lucky, and got the Count Von Roo avi on my first try. And I haven't played since so I won't lose it. ;)

I'm missing a good handful of game avatars though. Many I haven't even tried getting. I'll get to it sometime... :P

You lucky ducks...it took me a few months to get the Deadly Dice avatar...but that was a combination of having a 3 year old (so being up at 3 in the morning was rarely an option despite me being a natural night owl) and the fact that my Eyrie never seemed to tie with him. I didn't get a tie until I used my friend's Kacheek. Her ultra-lucky Kacheek I'm finding (unless he's at the Lab...he refuses to be zapped Zombie, the little scamp).