My grundo

Krystle <3

I want to paint my grundo.. she's currently cloudy but I'm over it.. soo... what PB can I use on her? I have been looking at different places on neopets but a lot of the paintbrush colors don't show her, so I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could find out and see the colors?

personally, I like to use Neocolours

here's a link to all the Happy Female Grundo poses

PS: my personal favorites are the Faerie and Royalgirl =)

unfortunately, there is no paint brush. you either have to save for the full Secret Laboratory Map, or hope that you get a Fountain Faerie Quest =(

Unfortunately, Robot is not available from the Fountain Faerie. So zapping, or trading, would be the only ways.

My favorite Grundos are Faerie and Island.

Unfortunately, Robot is not available from the Fountain Faerie. So zapping, or trading, would be the only ways.

My favorite Grundos are Faerie and Island.

ahh weak, I didn't realize that. the Island one is pretty cute, too. the mask is what makes it awesome =)

I just love the starry appearance of the Faerie. I may have to add one to my list of Dreamies and keep her on my main... not that I need to add to that list LOL

Oooh Neocolours, that's a new site for me. I personally like faerie and gray the best. Another good site for looking at pet colors is Jellyneo's New Rainbow Pool From the main site you click on 'goodies' and then scroll down to 'New Rainbow Pool'

I love Grundos. I have like 5.

I use Neocolours too.

My favorite Grundo colors are Darigan, Mutant, Faerie, Island, Orange, Pink, Pirate, and Royal. I have a Darigan, a Faerie, and an Orange and I love them dearly.

Desert and Faerie grundos are my favorite. But I don't think I'll have room to get any. They're pretty cute though, and Grundos look like they'd be fun and easy to draw. I haven't tried though :P

That'd be a tough pick, I can't say Mallow since that's a Lab Ray only colour.

I like Starry and Faerie Grundos myself.

Well if you're like me and would be willingly to save up and cross paint I personally would go for a Faerie/Royalgirl combination

2saedg4.jpg

Well if you're like me and would be willingly to save up and cross paint I personally would go for a Faerie/Royalgirl combination

2saedg4.jpg

Wow, that's gorgeous! :O Grundos have such pretty PB clothing :D Maybe I'll save up for one after all :P

I really love Faerie/Royalgirl combinations.

It's an excellent base for customization. Here's are few of my favorite ones.

etcjlz.jpg53x0l3.jpg2u4og82.jpg