Habitarium-P3 Genocide

Scarlet Fever

Do you have a favorite P3? Do you even maybe dislike one of them? Have you or have you considered wiping out one (or two) of the P3 species that you didn't like so a more favored one would thrive? x_x

Horrible, yes, but I completely took out the Larkins....and now that I found two Mootix Nester eggs in my inventory(when I was less interested in Habitarium, my poor Mootix had died out and I thought they were gone forever), the Pinchits are probably as good as gone too. It's all in the name of cuteness. :whistle:

I like "species" coded (another way for saying color coded) my P3s.

Soldiers= Pinchit

Workers= Mootix

Nesters= Pinchit/Mootix (only hatch them when P3s die out)

I completely killed off Larkins but still have 4-5 pages of their eggs and will hatch nesters just to sacrifice their eggs for exp.

Oh I love all the P3s...Didn't like Larnikins much at first but they've really grown on me. I wish they'd release some more P3 species for Habitarium, like Lightmite or Rainblug :D

I have tried and tried to kill off all of the Larkins but they keep coming back, and the Mootix are not. Oh, well I just try to get as many point as I can right now.

I like "species" coded (another way for saying color coded) my P3s.

Soldiers= Pinchit

Workers= Mootix

Nesters= Pinchit/Mootix (only hatch them when P3s die out)

I completely killed off Larkins but still have 4-5 pages of their eggs and will hatch nesters just to sacrifice their eggs for exp.

Ooh, that's actually a really good idea. Makes finding them easier I would imagine. I swear, if they hadn't made it so the type you're looking for is color-outlined, I'd probably get frustrated and not bother with the game. lol

I keep wishing there were easier ways to move the P3s around other than click and drag...but I guess Neo has to make us do something to earn those NPs we're raking in :laughingsmiley:

I was ready to have a Mootix only Habitatarium but then I ran out of Mootix nester eggs so decided to start with more Pinchits. Then they started to grow on me and then I decided well the Larkin aren't that bad either. Ugh, I'm way too attached to any type of animal even the pixaliated ones. I feel bad every time I discard an egg... I'd feel a lot worse if they weren't worth so much XP.

The species coded P3s are a great idea. Oh and I've thrown a few things at my computers because it get so bad trying to move them around. I wish there was a pause button or screen lock.

i color-coded my p3 types too, back when i hit level 50. funny how we both use pinchits as soldiers!

i know a lot of people have mootix-only habbies, but i love my pinchits and larnikins too much to let them die. shh, but i actually like them more than my mootixes. my larnikins especially are <3, since they always do what i want them to do...my mootixes are going through a terrible rebellion stage, lol.

I keep wishing there were easier ways to move the P3s around other than click and drag...but I guess Neo has to make us do something to earn those NPs we're raking in :laughingsmiley:

Hehe, I know...I always end up moving the map. <_<

I haven't genocided any particular species yet, but sometimes I feel like I'm abusing them. I had heard that if you block off the storages the P3s don't walk toward them to deposit the resources, so it's a lot more time efficient. Well, I recently realized that it works the opposite way, too - if you block the P3s in one block next to a resource, they will do the same thing, minus moving around a lot and scattering when you run out of room for the resource. But that felt way too much like keeping chickens in tiny cages and never letting them out, so I had to stop. The OCD/Time efficiency person in me is screaming that production could be more efficient, but I can't bring myself to see them suffer. :(

I'm torn - do you guys block off your storages or P3s?

I haven't tried blocking off storage. The efficiency of the little guys doesn't really bug me much; I'm more for how it looks. If you take a peek at mine you'll see what I mean. lol

*tinypic isn't working so I can't post a pic...lame*

Nobody prefers Larnikins here, yuss! On the Neoboards everyone is like 'Oooh I love them and Pinchits are scary'.

I also have Pinchit soldiers, Mootix workers. Haven't been able to get into Habi for more than two weeks though, I miss it so bad :( Wish I'd made a video of it so I could watch it and get my fix. I've started to get all philosophical over it; if I can't reach my virtual pets do they actually exist at all??

I block off my storages, I don't want my cuties getting tired walking all over the place! In level 50 it's just so efficient though, I keep buying new storages - 29 by the time I was locked out - but they just fill up and there's nothing really expensive to spend those resources on! It seems a shame to buy and build heaps of nests then delete them but the money's just too good :D

I would never have any of my P3s die completely since I have like 30+ nesters per species.

I'm on page 57 of eggs, anyone knows that limit x_x?

I would never have any of my P3s die completely since I have like 30+ nesters per species.

oh my heavens .. what are you going to do with 56 pages of eggs ?

Last time I checked I had 15 and I made them 6 by hatching 40 and deleting the rest ...

..... since we are all becoming philosophical about it and stuff ... are P3 eggs edible ?

oh my heavens .. what are you going to do with 56 pages of eggs ?

Last time I checked I had 15 and I made them 6 by hatching 40 and deleting the rest ...

..... since we are all becoming philosophical about it and stuff ... are P3 eggs edible ?

I am saving then for a huge exp boost when I am level 49 and using the extras for exp at 50 to get some NP xD;

I don't think there's a limit, but after 60 pages you might get locked out of the game, meaning no more 100k a day

I love the Larnikins so much I killed off all the rest. :rolleyes_anim:

Yes, my entire Habitarium consists of only Larnikins! Or 'fatties' as my friend calls them. They're just so adorable.

For people who didn't know it yet: Nesters only create eggs of their own species. So if you do NOT want a species, don't use their nesters (or don't hatch their eggs). And if you WANT a species, only hatch that species Nesters' eggs. :D

Oh my goodness be careful! I don't know the exact limit for pages of eggs but it is somewhere around 60 or 70. (People on the neoboards can probably tell you a more exact number.) I would recommend enjoying the xp from the rest of your eggs now and not save any more eggs. You still have to earn the same amount of xp to get to level 50. It will just go faster later on as opposed to now if you save your eggs.

And to continue the conversation of species, I keep an even amount of everything. I have two of each nesters, two of each soldiers, and about 11 of each worker. I set each species to gather a different type of resource so that if one of them goes into the hospital or isn't doing what they're supposed to be doing, I know exactly where to place them back to.

Besides species coding I like color coding my buildings when I upgrade them so I know which to upgrade instead of clicking on them to see.

Hopefully when I reach level 50 I can have NC to change my building and background looks xD; or just wait for them to release more themes.

Oh my goodness be careful! I don't know the exact limit for pages of eggs but it is somewhere around 60 or 70. (People on the neoboards can probably tell you a more exact number.) I would recommend enjoying the xp from the rest of your eggs now and not save any more eggs. You still have to earn the same amount of xp to get to level 50. It will just go faster later on as opposed to now if you save your eggs.

ITA, 57 seems like it's going a bit toward the danger zone. maybe cut back a bit so that it's under 45?

• 5 months later...

How do you actually kill off p3s? I haven't fed or cared for my pinchits and my larnikins (yes I am going for a cliche mootix only habitarium) for three days, but all they do is lay around and sleep then they get up and do some work and then they go back to sleep.....

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Haunted Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't bump topics that haven't received posts in 21 days or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Haunted Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.