Airiya's Doodles & Stuff

Airiya

I might be taking requests when I have time but just going to upload my really old drawings (if I can find them)

This is probably my most recent (1-2years ago?) of my baby Zafara Tin_Trung

He won 3rd in BC which was my first time I ever entered xD

I transferred him to my little sister because it is the name of my exboyfriend rofl (note to self- NEVER name another after your boyfriend)

I'm not really that good at drawing but I love coloring and painting (traditionally and digital).

So hopefully I practice some more~

Sing_Along_by_Ziralma.jpg

Very cute!! I love your style...it's so shiny! :D

I want a Zafara xDD

Very cute!! I love your style...it's so shiny! :D

I want a Zafara xDD

Yea I like having a similar style to Neopets, clean and crisp CG coloring.

Nowadays I have more of a oil pint/airbrush style lol

I think your drawing style is really cute and the color job is awesome! I'm decent at drawing, but I'm utter rubbish at color.

I got a lot better in drawing since that picture is like 2years old.

I was always great at coloring especially when I picked it up on the computer.

are you kidding me ? you're amazing .. wow .. I'm very very very impressed ^_^

Awww thanks, But I am still improving.

It's hard keeping up with my other friends who are actually professional freelance artists and I just draw for fun or therapeutically.

Woah! Impressed as always :D Can I ask for an av-sig set?

You mean with a personal drawing or just one in general?

If so go ahead and post on my graphics thread please (you can also find the thread on my signature~)

It's hard keeping up with my other friends who are actually professional freelance artists and I just draw for fun or therapeutically.

At least you can draw , I'm horrible ... hehe ... it's one talent I don't have <_<

At least you can draw , I'm horrible ... hehe ... it's one talent I don't have <_<

More like one typical Asian stereotype rofl.

I think it's never too late to learn something new~

That's gorgeous! I love the style and the way the coloring was done. Like Manta said, SHINY! :laughingsmiley:

Lol thanks. I love experimenting with different styles. This happened to be that multi colorful cell shading which gives it an appearance of shininess.

that is brilliant ^^,

say, if you good at coloring, how about if we do collaboration on the future? ^_^

Lol sure. I've done those in the past but when I had free time lol.

• 3 months later...

totally agree, very nice style, shinyness always a bonus in my book

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.