New but not new.

Well welcome back TNT~

Hope you actually stick around long enough this time around.

I'm not really an Altador Cup fanatic but I do support Maraquan ahaha xD

Disco Meepit, you know who this is, right?

I'm The Plushie Ultimatum back at Jellyneo's Forums, but they call me Neomysterion over here at TDN.

Anywho, it's great to see you back at TDN's Forums Prinveli/Jalorda/Disco Meepit.

Disco Meepit, you know who this is, right?

I'm The Plushie Ultimatum back at Jellyneo's Forums, but they call me Neomysterion over here at TDN.

Anywho, it's great to see you back at TDN's Forums Prinveli/Jalorda/Disco Meepit.

Yep , I knew who you are.

THe Altador Cup is like...too epic to explain in a paragraph. The virtupets board is apparently where most of the "offseason"(July/August-April/May) chat boards are and theres a ton of petpages.

Guest gabbyrahwr

Welcome back. (x

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm so looking forward to the AC this year too. Hopefully I'll actually be HERE for most of it. (Last year I was at like 8 different summer camps that didn't allow me internet, so all I got was a participant medal, even though LD won. <_< ) Lost Desert for the win!

That said, welcome back, and I hope you stick around this time. If only because your username makes me smile. :P