Wish Granted (:

Airiya

So this is the first time I ever got my wish granted.

Made 4 wishes at 4 am this morning lol xD;

Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 41 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing

Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : Tropical Island Paradise Background . It will be in your inventory when you go to

Neopets next. Thanks a lot, and hope to see you soon! The Neopets Team

bg_tropic_island_paradise.gif

Edit: Congrats to Spritzie also~

Congrats! I was actually about to send you a NM. When I went to the Wishing Well after I got my wish granted, I saw your username right under mine. :D

I got the Forest Glade Background:

bg_forest_glade.gif

Ohh pretty~

It kinda of matches the light green pastel I used in your signature set ahaha xD

And thanks Cornflakes, just a bit of random luck I guess

I'm not really sure if the Wishing Well really does work for me, since it worked for Airiya and Spritzie, I may want try donating some Neopoints and see what kind of luck I might get.

Congrats on your lucky wins, Airiya and Spritzie. Now I want to try this one out for myself...

It seems to give people quite new items... apart from peanuts and the like.

How long did it take for you to be granted?

I randomly woke up at 4am and did my dailies along with my wishes.

So it was granted 3 hours after?

Congrats, both of you! I personally think that the Tropical Island Paradise Background can pretty much go with anything (except Darigan and Robot pets or something like thatXD) and I'm in love with the colors in the Forest Glade Background. :)

Congrats, both of you! I personally think that the Tropical Island Paradise Background can pretty much go with anything (except Darigan and Robot pets or something like thatXD) and I'm in love with the colors in the Forest Glade Background. :)

I actually won the Tropical Island Paradise Background with my last wish that was granted. I currently have it on my Coconut Jubjub:

4.png

congrats to both of you .. I can't say I'm not jealous LOL

I donate 20 times a day (21 np) which means 420 np and I still didn't get anything :worried:

by the way I have a Q :

The well says it grants wishes 4 times a day .. so if I donated and the wish was not granted ... do I have to donate again for the second time it grants wishes ? and at what time does it grant wishes ? I'm really confused on all of this lol ..

I actually won the Tropical Island Paradise Background with my last wish that was granted. I currently have it on my Coconut Jubjub:

4.png

I wished it for my soon-to-be Island Lutari but now I think I want to keep it the way it is xD;

Especially since it matches with it's Sandan~

2w74xfa.jpg

@Angelo: I'm afraid I don't know the answer to that, I just wish and hope for the best lol >.<

I had a wish granted (first one ever ) in 8 years and it was the Spring Path Background. Th same day I won 10000np and a battle muffin on the fruit machine so I guess that will be my luck gone for another 8 years

I have just had another wish granted at the wishing well (bag of Peanuts} That's 2 in a week. Thanks to who ever posted the idea of donating 21nps it seems to work and I also wish 4 times straight for the same item .

I have just had another wish granted at the wishing well (bag of Peanuts} That's 2 in a week. Thanks to who ever posted the idea of donating 21nps it seems to work and I also wish 4 times straight for the same item .

The amount of np doesn't determine whether your wish is granted or not.

It's just a random time the wishing well grants wishes.

congrats you guys! ♥

The amount of np doesn't determine whether your wish is granted or not.

i've heard that if you donate 20 np or less your wish won't be granted. allegedly 21 np is the least amount you could donate and still get your wish put under consideration.