Baby Pets on Other Sites

Ice Pets

Traptur_Baby.pngJakrit_Baby.pngDovu_Baby.pngWulfer_Baby.png

IcePets (IcePets ) released some cool new Baby Colors this week!

Since most of you are NeoPet users, we would love to get some advice on our colors compared to the Baby colors you are all used to!

What other virtual pet sites do you like that offer baby colors?

Since most of you are NeoPet users, we would love to get some advice on our colors compared to the Baby colors you are all used to!

Well...since you asked...the babies' eyes creep me out. Their eyes remind me of cloudy bluish corpse eyes.

Other than that, they are cute.

Well...since you asked...the babies' eyes creep me out. Their eyes remind me of cloudy bluish corpse eyes.

Other than that, they are cute.

Now that you mention it, they are kind of big and lacking pupils .... o_O

Guest gabbyrahwr

I think they look a tad creepy also. Maybe just cause the top three are all staring in the same direction..

I like the bird thing the best though.

If I were to choose which one of these four Baby Icepets I like, I'd go with the Jakrit and the Wulfer this time around.

The eyes on these Baby Icepets still make these fellas just as adorable as the Baby Neopets I'm used to. :*

I agree with Cornflakes that the eyes are creepy.

The pets feel too shiny/chibi to me, and not really baby...I can't really explain it

You asked about other sites. Here are a few of the baby pets from MisticPets.com:

baby_braenon.jpgbaby_frodrinn.jpgbaby_haruba.jpg

baby_izabel.jpgbaby_stignightus.jpgbaby_tarinooki.jpg

This is just a few of my favorites. It's hard to choose between the 36 species. XD

I do like Icepet's approach and think that it fits in well with the style and site. :)

~Zara

The thing about a lot of the other pet sites is that they feel really overdrawn. Neopets has such simple cartoony designs that it's easier to create a unique character around them. Like I've seen people do so many different things with the design of the Krawk, because the original Krawk is very open to interpretation. :)

You asked about other sites. Here are a few of the baby pets from MisticPets.com:

baby_braenon.jpgbaby_frodrinn.jpgbaby_haruba.jpg

baby_izabel.jpgbaby_stignightus.jpgbaby_tarinooki.jpg

This is just a few of my favorites. It's hard to choose between the 36 species. XD

I do like Icepet's approach and think that it fits in well with the style and site. :)

~Zara

These pets look great - excellent work! Everyone has some cute baby pets.