How much money should/do you carry?

Dcoolb

I usually keep about 50K or so on me.

If I'm on the auctions though I usually keep about 250K to hand so I don't have to rush to the bank.

I'm hoping to get taxed by Sloth, I want that cool trophy! Even if it does mean losing a few NP..

Haha! Well let's just say a lot. I tend to keep more than a hundred thousand to be able to snag some awesome items in the AAA like MPs and DEs (don't get any ideas! They're mine!) DX

I earn like more than 50K per neoday. So roughly 100K or more in 2 days. So far... no luck with my restocking. My stocks are awful right now so... yeah.

What does AAA, MP, DE stand for?

What does AAA, MP, DE stand for?

AAA is the Almost Abandoned Attic. (It's like the Igloo Garage Sale, but with higher rarity items and restricted to users with accounts over a certain age.

MP is Morphing Potion.

DE is Draik Egg.

I got 74k nps ,i don't spend so much nps at all,really.When my neopets are hungry i usually get them jelly,omelette or something they have in the Money tree.I'm trying to save some nps for a maractite paint brush or maybe a royal paint brush,i can't decide :)

How many Neopoints do I typically carry with me? Normally between 10,000 to about 100,000. I carry some money so I can purchase goods for other people's Faerie Quests and the like. ^_^

I still carry over 1 million Neopoints in the bank for emergencies however...

I deposit NPs in lots of 10k to the bank, so I carry anything less than that xD Sometimes when I restock I usually have about 50k out :)

i'm usually carrying about 50k because i want to get taxed (for the trophies). unfortunately, the only tax i've gotten so far is the terrible marrow tax, aka the only tax without a trophy to go with it. why, king skarl, why?!

• 1 year later...

I carry ZERO NP around LOL.

Don't want some ghost or tax guy stealing my hard earned $

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.