faerie quests not worth it

Dcoolb

I spent 9,970 neopoints on a card, hoping for something good from the light faerie. But all that happened was my pets level went up. So I have decided to no longer do any quests unless it is the fountain faerie. Do you agree with me or am I just being to harsh?

Each type of Faerie gives a certain reward. Light Faerie quests will always give your pet a level. (Space, Battle, and Fyora are the ones that raise a combo of stats.)

So before rejecting a quest, you should search the type of reward to see if it's worth it. TDN has a guide for Faerie Quests HERE.

I think most quests are worth it, unless the item costs more than it would cost to train for it. (I always reject Air Faerie quests though.)

I spent 9,970 neopoints on a card, hoping for something good from the light faerie. But all that happened was my pets level went up. So I have decided to no longer do any quests unless it is the fountain faerie. Do you agree with me or am I just being to harsh?

I do all the quests since it better than waiting 2 hours at a time to train my pets.

But it really depends on the item they want and if it's cheap I would do it. But 9k for a level? I would have not accepted it.

It also depends on the level of your pet. Because for my pet, 9000 could be about 1/2 of what I would be paying for the regular training so for me, most faerie quests are a bargain for me so I say woot to faerie quests. :king:

I'll do Faerie Quests simply because they're a part of the Neopets game that I like. It's this wonderful random thing that might turn out great, or might turn out terrible. I find it beautiful, but I tend to think too much about things, too.

It also depends on the level of your pet. Because for my pet, 9000 could be about 1/2 of what I would be paying for the regular training so for me, most faerie quests are a bargain for me so I say woot to faerie quests. :king:

I agree. My pet level can cost me approx 12,000 to 27,000 depending on the codestones, plus the time it takes. So yeah, for me 9k is well worth it. You need to know how much it will cost you to up a stat to determine if it is worth doing the quest.

I do all the quests since it better than waiting 2 hours at a time to train my pets.

But it really depends on the item they want and if it's cheap I would do it. But 9k for a level? I would have not accepted it.

I totally agree. I don't think I get quests to begin with, but if it's cheap (and not an air fairy quest) I usually do them :)

some codestones are worth 6-9k these days so it's not a total loss ... I do all kinds of Faerie Quests because they're rare and I love helping them out now that their Cloud crashed ...

Like what many people said, I think it's worth it. Although my non-lab battle pet's stats don't go past 9k, I'd say it's around 6-8k, depending on what the Nimmo asks for XD. But remember that: when your pet is close to going up a 'status' more expensive codestones are needed. For example, while most of the codestones are around 4k, the Eo codestone itself is around 10k.

I'm curious what card was 9k, I didn't think any of the possible fairie quest cards were that expensive.

The card I got was Korbats Lab Card and I couldn't search it, so I found it and bought it, I couldn't compare it to anything.

I think it depends on your devotion to stats and the level of the pet. If you don't battle and don't care about stats, the quests don't have much to offer you other than a feeling of accomplishment.

If you're at a low level (1-20 where they only want 1 codestone or one or two dubloons), any quest that updates stats and asks for something over 6-10K will usually be a loss (unless it updates multiple stats). But if you're in the higher levels where training is multiple codestones, or at the ninja training school, a quest is absolutely the better choice. Some people view FFQs as useless because they either don't have a preference or already have their dream pet and have no use for the reward, choosing instead to create a dreamie for someone else and pound/transfer it.