Hello!

aquaboi

Hey, I'm not new to TDN itself. I have been using it for a while, I just never signed up. I love TDN and keeping up with what's going on in Neopets. Thanks for such a great site and I hope to help as best as I can.

Lol same here. Well welcome to TDN forums and I hope you enjoy the community as much as I have :D

Hey, what's up aquaboi? Sure you found TDN useful, yet you'll find the forums even more of a help.

By the way, I'm Neomysterion, and I'm proud enough to introduce myself to you.

I'm a guy chocolates and vintage/obscure videogames and anime. Enjoy TDNForums like it's meant to be. :)

haha, that was me too! I love to be a little lurkey-turkey, so I'm new to the forums as well (although I've had my avatar account for a while now). how long have you been playing Neopets?

My original account on Neopets was riverhascoolfriends and then I had galekid01 but I can no longer access them since it had been far too long since I last played so I created a new one that's only about a month old.

Hey, what's up aquaboi? Sure you found TDN useful, yet you'll find the forums even more of a help.

By the way, I'm Neomysterion, and I'm proud enough to introduce myself to you.

I'm a guy chocolates and vintage/obscure videogames and anime. Enjoy TDNForums like it's meant to be. :)

Hey Neomysterion. I'm a guy who likes fruit snacks, uncommonly played obscure videogames like the Fatal Frame series for PS2, and anime. I'd have to say we're kinda like twins...lol except for the chocolates and fruit snacks. I'll be sure to enjoy the forums and thanks for the welcome. ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.