It this weapon worth using?

I just got a back pack for doing a quest. What does it do and should I use it? Which item should I remove?

Here are a list of my weapons:

Randomly Firing Freeze Ray

Golden Geraptiku Talisman

Auto Targeting Telescope

Lightning Gun

Altadorian Throwing Axe

Scarab Ring

Downsize!

Red Sticky Hand

I'm no battling expert but from the looks of things the only weapons in the list that are worth using is the Randomly Firing Freeze Ray, the Scarab Ring and Downsize. Don't expect to be a champ in 2 p though. Lots of others will dominate using high powered weapons. LoL! Those 3 weapons will do wonders in 1 p though ;)

{Poofs in being actual battlepedia staff}

ELLO Shadaw here!

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/weapon/viewweap/119/

^ This totally be junk yo. XD I would suggest getting a scarb ring, or a bow of the hegelob instead.

Also if your not sure what a weapon does the battlepedia goes out of its way to update the weapon information. {Well at least I do}

I'm no battling expert but from the looks of things the only weapons in the list that are worth using is the Randomly Firing Freeze Ray, the Scarab Ring and Downsize. Don't expect to be a champ in 2 p though. Lots of others will dominate using high powered weapons. LoL! Those 3 weapons will do wonders in 1 p though ;)

Ok thanks, I removed most of the useless weapons but kept a coouple of the not horrible ones in case one got stolen.