Have you got dizzy playing wheel related games?

wistiria12

Hi i'm wistiria12

Hey,have you got dizzy playing wheel related games? one time when i was playing the wheel of monotony i was sooo dizzy once when it kept going around and around around and around *getting dizzy*.Anyway, i was so dizzy that i had to go to another page for like 3hrs, its was so boring,have you ever got dizzy playing a wheel related game?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Games’ to ‘Neopets General Chat’.

No? but i usually don't watch the wheels lol. ESPECIALLY monotony. I leave it open in another window and go about my neo-business.

lol this just reminded me of my dad downloading anything. He watches the download progress bar move and periodically calls out what percent it's at. Kinda funny, kinda weird.

I really dislike that Wheel i=of Monotony I have started it a couple of times and then accidently closed the window when doing something on Neopets but I will have another try at getting the avatar.

I don't spin the wheel of monotony anymore, because, why? :laughingsmiley: Already have the avatar, and I'm not really interested in anything else it has to offer. It usually just ended up stopping on the beast sector anyway.

But I don't really watch any of the other wheels either.

I just click on them and go to another tab straight away.

I personally don't like the Wheel of Monotony either. :/

Also, what is supposed to happen if a person refreshes the page while it's still spinning? I did that, and for a while the image/animation didn't even show up. Then later it showed me the page of what it's supposed to be like before you start spinning. I checked on my inventory and pets and stuff, and it appeared I didn't get anything :(

But yes, just in general, that wheel makes me go crazy :S

I never watched the wheels spin. I just open the tabs click to spin them and claim the prize.

I never spun the Wheel of Monotony ever since I get the avatar way back, so not worth it >.<

its never worth it,watching the wheel monotony.I always go to another window while waiting it to end,if i do i really get dizzy when it goes around and around and around :S i really hate that game,so i don't play it anymore