Where have you traveled to?

Mira

I was wondering where everyone has traveled to. The only place outside of America that I've been to was Mexico. But I have been to Hawai, even though it's still part of America. I've been to almost every state in America. If you don't know, there are exactly 50 states in America. But this summer (which will be in quite a while) I'm going to travel all around Europe, which is where I'm mainly from, so it's going to be exciting.

I've been to Colorado, Kansas, Oklahome, and Mexico. And I'm going to Eurpoe (Spain and France) this summer.

This is way too similar to my traveling history. It's scary. :O

if you count been to as morethen jsut driving strait thru(which i do) then ive been to colorado(hope to move there if my BF can get transfered) and new jersey. was plannign a trip to new orleans but the hurrican hit about a month before we had planned on going hadnt had the time/money to plan a there vacation since

My home country is Denmark, and I have never been to the US, but I have been to:

Sweden

Norway

Germany

England

Hungary

Macedonia

Slovakia

Czech Republic

Austria

Thailand

Australia

woooooooooooow thats a lot! xD

ive only been to umm...well in the USA:

Florida

California

New Hempshire

then in other places:

Cambodia

stopped in thailand then switched to diff. planes

umm thats it...wow thats not a lot xD

unless if i count the places i went to when i was in my mommy's tum tum xD

My family is going to Puerto Rico over Spring Break and we are going to France and London and other Euro locations over the summer.

:P

I've been to France (Normandy), Ireland, Ibiza, Tunisia and I'm off to Majorca at Easter. I'm located in the UK (specifically, England).

I'd love to visit Germany, France (Paris), Australia and USA - New York City, Washington DC, Houston, or Maryland, Ohio, and find Ian's house just to scare the pants off him =]

I kinda just copied this out of my interests....well here it is!

Asia- Thailand, Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, and Cambodia.

Europe-France, England

Oceania(Australia)- Australia.

North America- Live in USA lol

South America- (Someday) lol

Africa- (Someday) lol

Antarctica- (Someday, I'm not lying!) I am not kidding! You can take a cruise from South America to here!

I live in the US, and I have been to about 30 of the states. I've been to Germany, Belgium, Holland, Canada, France, and England, too.