Featured Game Issues

Scarlet Fever

Is anyone else having trouble entering scores for the Featured Game of the day? I've had the "had problems processing..." message come up for EVERY SINGLE FG score I've tried to enter for about a week now. Is it a known problem or does it merely hate me?

I've been playing Neopets on Chrome and is also experiencing this since Wednesday or Thursday of last week or so.

It's a shame that I can't get Double Neopoints on featured games anymore. Any luck on Firefox, Scarlet Fever?

I've been playing Neopets on Chrome and is also experiencing this since Wednesday or Thursday of last week or so.

It's a shame that I can't get Double Neopoints on featured games anymore. Any luck on Firefox, Scarlet Fever?

No luck on Firefox. I'm dreading it, but I'll try out Internet Explorer. *be back in a moment*

<_< As luck would have it....it works on IE.

I believe that it would be a good idea to report this problem to TNT... providing specific informations such as the browser versions that you tried ;)