I Want To Create a New Meme.

Cornflakes

So I've been kicking around this idea since I saw Annoying Facebook Girl.

For those of you that aren't familiar with this hilarious meme, I'll post here a few of my sfw favorites:

nobodys-replied-to-my-status-DELETE.jpg

takes-black-and-white-picture-of-lawnchair-OMG-PHOTOGRAPHY-IZ-MI-LYFE.jpg

photo-19.jpeg

photo-10.jpeg

So you get the idea...making fun of that annoying friend on Facebook that everyone seems to have.

I'm thinking we could start a meme based on this...for those annoying people on the Neoboards.

For example:

Post-title-starstarstarstar-RATING-UR-USERNAMES-starstarstarstar-284-replies.jpg

Correct-someone-that-Spain-is-in-Europe-not-North-America-Four-replies-OMG-U-R-SO-RUDE.jpg

Post-random-off-topic-sentence-about-puppies-OMGZZ-REPORTED.jpg

Replace-the-word-girl-with-the-word-grarrl-in-post-title-12-year-olds-think-youre-totally-clever.jpg

Song-lyrics-as-signature-Im-soooo-unique.jpg

I want to see YOU come up with more. I think it's hilarious. Go to http://memegenerator.net/Annoying-Neoboards-User to create your own!

[and sorry they're so big! Didn't have much of a choice :( ]

Heh, seems like a fun idea, though I'm not very familiar with the user boards on site. I have heard they are pretty chaotic though . . .

I made this one based off of my one venture onto the boards when The Faerie's Ruin plot was first beginning

The-Faeries-have-been-turned-to-stone-as-well-as-some-of-the-food-OMG-SAVE-TEH-PIE.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Annoying-Neoboards-User

i didn't know this was neopets haha my b. i have an annoying friend too.

Well...I saw the need for a Neopets-related meme, so I created it. ;)

@Syrin: lol, there we go! Now how did you get it to post small?! lol, I feel derpish. I'll probably create my own 'annoying user' image.

Well...I saw the need for a Neopets-related meme, so I created it. ;)

@Syrin: lol, there we go! Now how did you get it to post small?! lol, I feel derpish. I'll probably create my own 'annoying user' image.

I just right-clicked the image that was generated, 'copy link location' & posted. I think if I had left-clicked, it would have zoomed in first & been bigger, but not sure. I'm kinda surprised it worked right the first time because usually I have issues posting pictures & them being sized properly . . .

Sigh. When I put in the address of the image it comes out all big.

Oh well, thanks :)

No problem. ^^

These two were somewhat amusing, in addition to a couple of the ones in the first post. However, this thing has been done to death. Dragonite Dad, Courage Wolf, Bachelor Frog, Advice Dog, Philosoraptor, Insanity Wolf, Socially Awkward Penguin, etc... I guess these should actually each go as "submemes" of the meme with *Joke setup* at the top, image in the middle, *punchline* at the bottom, though.

Anyway, it can be hard to make this stuff really funny. I know I'm bad at it. :P But I think the best ones might just be the ones that suddenly pops into your head, and not the ones you try to make up, because those can feel a bit forced and are not necessarily funny even though they make a point. ;)