Really need the help and support from the neopets community

Bloods_Mistress

http://www.wyzant.com/scholarships/v1/essay6964_Austin-TX.aspx

If you click the link and vote, you would be helping me towards getting a scholarship, which is really essential to my education. I know there are a lot of people on here, and with your help I can bea able to afford college. Show support and if there is anything I can help you with, let me know

Maybe even 50 np for each voter? Idk...

If you click the link and vote, you would be helping me towards getting a scholarship, which is really essential to my education. I know there are a lot of people on here, and with your help I can bea able to afford college. Show support and if there is anything I can help you with, let me know

I voted & I don't think you need to offer nps for voting. The essay alone should be motivation for people to vote, because it is quite good :)

Voted! I agree. I don't think you need a reward for voting.

We're lucky up here in that we have numerous options for government assistance/loans/grants/scholarships when it comes to attending post-secondary, a good portion of which does not have to be repaid, and the rest with very low interest rates. That and our tuition is significantly lower than in the States. If they want people to be able to get an education, they need to make it more accessible. My university has a number of international students (mostly American and from the East) who decided to come to Canada because of the accessibiliity of our education system.

Good luck, and be sure to post if there's anything else we can do to help

Wow....really, the only reason I wouldnt want to go to canada now is its just toooooooooooooooo cold >< (I almost died in our 1 month of winter here in Texas....)

Thank you guys so much. Im not sure if its possible to vote multiple days, but I dont see why not. at the very least, if you get a chance and are on a different computer, pop over and vote again. I have to get in the top 10, and im competing against people who have like 500 votes up to 1000

Guest ErikaChristine

I also voted! I like your essay.

I'm happy to help anybody who is looking to go to college. It's a very important thing, and getting scholarships are a huge way of making your dreams possible. :) Best of luck!

That's something new to me - when did they start doing things like this?

*voted*

I always supported things like these, college is so expensive (especially culinary school) D:

Thank goodness I wasn't lazy and was always looking for scholarships/mini events that get a bit of money.

yay! you guys are amazing

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Erm, is there a voting limit? I have voted several times, but today the little vote button already says 'Thank you for voting!' Anyways, good luck on the contest! (Scholarships really helped me keep my college debt down and I hope you're able to do the same thing!)

Voted

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.