Festival of Neggs NC quests

Wembly

So I'm thinking about doing the nc quests or at least the first one since I kind of like it and its only 150nc but I was wondering which one to choose. In case you hadn't looked at it, basically it a decoartive fence and you choose two colors to paint it from blue, yellow, pink. I was planning on putting on my scorchio, saphira_green_eyes and was wondering which color you like best with the outfit he's got on now and/or which one you liked the best in general. So here's the openNeo link if you want to play around with it http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/4789

If you are absolutely offended by the idea of NC quests or just want to complain about neocash items please make your own thread and talk about it elsewhere because I am so tired of people complaining about NC stuff that it is not even funny. Nor is it a new thought, nor helpful. Thanks.

I accidentally made two 'Pink and Blue Decorative Fence Foreground' yesterday... so if you want one for free, I could spare a box and send it to you :)

Interesting, very interesting. Well then in that case I'd love to take that off your hands if you'd still willing to. I don't have that many exciting things to trade and I really should update my list.

There you go :)

"Congratulations! Your gift has been delivered to wemblin_wembly. You will receive a Neomail updating you on the status of your gift within 48 hours. Thank you."

And no need to send me anything really. I have way too many things in my closet XD