High Score Question?

xSummer

lots of people cheat ....

anyway I have a higher score than you .. about 623 ... but I know the highest score possible CAN be 700 ... you just have to catch them all "before" they pop out on the screen, which is really hard and takes lots of practice and luck

I'd think you'd have to be extremely lucky, play a lot, or cheat to get the 700. Unfortunately, you see cheating scores for a lot of games. I don't remember what game it was but the scores could only end in 5 or 0's and the top players score ended with a 3 or some odd number. They did get iced but it still took a few days.

how do u catch them before? dang haha. yea but doesn't tnt freeze ppl that cheat?

Yes they do freeze people who cheat, but when is it cheating? For example, Xepha's old account got frozen after she got a highscore on a game completely legit. TNT cannot tell the difference between cheaters and non-cheaters as quickly, sadly.

But I know your pain. I've been going for the time-tunnel trophy of lately, solving them as fast as I can, and I still get only 1707 or around that number, while the highscore is 1800 >.<

Yes they do freeze people who cheat, but when is it cheating? For example, Xepha's old account got frozen after she got a highscore on a game completely legit. TNT cannot tell the difference between cheaters and non-cheaters as quickly, sadly.

But I know your pain. I've been going for the time-tunnel trophy of lately, solving them as fast as I can, and I still get only 1707 or around that number, while the highscore is 1800 >.<

I know how you feel! I've been going for gold in ghost bopper but the closest I've gotten is just over 1200. It was worth a bronze trophy (which I was uber excited about!) but I just can't get that extra hundred that will give me a gold. It seems like a lot of games take a ton of practice and a little luck, but you can eventually get that high score. So keep practicing everybody! You can do it!

Just keep playing, eventually you'll get there. And sometimes, a score that'll barely get you a silver trophy one month will get you a gold trophy the next month, so keep trying on the first of every month. Take, for example, the scores needed to get a gold trophy on Kreludan Mining Corporation for the past few months, as found on http://www.neopets.com/~Old_reset_scores.

The scores needed to get a gold trophy were (since November 2009):

Nov. 2009: 2760

Dec. 2009: 2455

Jan. 2010: 2760

Feb. 2010: 2760

Mar. 2010: 2760

Apr. 2010: 2760

May 2010: 2760

June 2010: 2760

July 2010: 2760

Aug. 2010: 2760

Sept. 2010: 2760

Oct. 2010: 1970

Nov. 2010: 2760

Dec. 2010: 2760

Mar. 2010: 2760

My high score is 1970 (which only would have gotten a gold trophy in October of 2010). I have a gold trophy. You guys can do it too for whatever game you like to play, just keep trying!