Premium Users Yooyuball Practice Game

Jenny ^_^

A few of our staffers have tested the link and it appears only premium users can access the practice game. We will be on the lookout for another link that will include all players. Not all of the features work, but it gives a good idea of what to expect during this years Altador Cup. To start practicing, click here!

about_referee.gif

Special thanks to staffer Xepha for the discovery!

awww... im not a premium user :( my parents wont let me. but im glad the ac is coming back!

Is it any different? Or is it the same?

At present, the game is mostly the same as it was before. We'll bring you more detailed analysis if TNT makes any significant changes during their beta cycle. :)

honestly I dont see any difference ^^"

But I like it anyway =D

The only real thing I noticed was that 'shift' did not bring my players into place... despite being listed in the instructions.

• 2 weeks later...

I will have to start practicing the slushie slinger as that was the one I didn't get anywhere with last Altador Cup. I started to work out the yooyu ball thingy right at the end of the comp but I am really going to be competitive this time :rolleyes_anim: