Art Request

You work is gorgeous and super detailed! :D

If you have time, I'd love to make a request. It'd be for my Draik, Aitvara's page one she's painted. I'd love to have it be her and her petpet.

She'll be a Faerie Draik.

4.png

With a cshadwraith.gif.

Thank you!

Hi Peophin,its been a while since we chat with each other last time ^_^ .Ok i know that you already made me that sweet_floral image,which i love very much and will never ever lose it,but could i just make one last request,please,its just an image for my shoyru,Flamezoe2 :guiltysmiley: .He is very adventorous,clever and brave,he loves dark faeries and exploring new tales and legends around neopia,especially haunted woods and neovia :) .

This will be my last request,i promise and good luck with the other users graphics,i'm sure you will have a great future with those talents :yes:

2wgbsl3.jpg

2.png

this is flamezoe2's last week look,i changed him a bit today,but not that much,really.

wistria : allrighty. i will do that later ^^, if i got any more time, you can always ask.

spritzie : here you go. your future faerie draik smile.gif

faerie_draik_by_edgeheimdal-d3ff124.jpg

biggrin.gif Wow! It's absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much! I can't wait to put it on her pet page (with credit).

Guest gabbyrahwr

Really, I can send another one in?! 8D

In that case, how's about my Mutant Lenny, Cinper? http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=cinper

Here's a headshot of how I draw him. (x http://www.neopets.com/~cinper He always has on a top hat, 'cause he's got classsss.

And if you really want to make me happy, you could draw him with a pretty Faerie Lenny.. c: But you don't gotta do all that.

from the drawing ive seen, your'e REALLY good!

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Symba438

Would you please draw my starry Xweetok? (try not to make it look like a girl, cuz its male, but it looks like a girl, and draw lizark too, please)

from the drawing ive seen, your'e REALLY good!

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Symba438

Would you please draw my starry Xweetok? (try not to make it look like a girl, cuz its male, but it looks like a girl, and draw lizark too, please)

thank you for viewing my thread ^_^ i appreciate it very much

hmm... a masculine starry xweetok? do you mind if i make it in gijinka version? (human form)

if not, i will draw it as is.

hmm... a masculine starry xweetok? do you mind if i make it in gijinka version? (human form)

if not, i will draw it as is.

i'd prefer not to draw it in human form, but you can if you want.

i'd prefer not to draw it in human form, but you can if you want.

nah its okay, xweetok is already cute as it is right now,

i will post it here when it is done ^_^ :graduated:

Duckyz :

here is your request, sorry for the watermark, i think i need to put it there, but, this is for you! ^_^ hope you like it.

relic_xweetok_by_edgeheimdal-d3fqa3v.png

...and thats it. my energy have already depleted. its 5 am here, i think i should be a vampire someday ^^,

Edit #2

i thought i can finish it tonight, but i need to sleep.

here's the WIP.

starry.png

Amazing pic, I really like the tail and the base. I don't mind the watermark its not even noticeable for the 2 seconds it appears on my screensaver. I hope you enter your art somewhere you have amazing talent.

it was an accident, and it wasn't zapped, twas a potion. i have a topic about it. but thx, it looks epic! im trying to get xweetok back. i'll be sure to contact you when i need drawings, but i wont be too selfish. thanks again! :laughingsmiley: :yes: :yes: :D

EDIT: wish i can put it as my avatar, but its too big :(

it was an accident, and it wasn't zapped, twas a potion. i have a topic about it. but thx, it looks epic! im trying to get xweetok back. i'll be sure to contact you when i need drawings, but i wont be too selfish. thanks again! :laughingsmiley: :yes: :yes: :D

EDIT: wish i can put it as my avatar, but its too big :(

wow javi,i really like your starry xweetok pet image,its reaaaally cool.You must be a xweetok fan,right? :yes:

oh and P.s: hope you get your xweetok back,i'm cheering on for you :laughingsmiley:

2wgbsl3.jpg

wow javi,i really like your starry xweetok pet image,its reaaaally cool.You must be a xweetok fan,right? :yes:

oh and P.s: hope you get your xweetok back,i'm cheering on for you :laughingsmiley:

xweetoks are AWESOME-UHH! and thx,im looking for a transformation potion, and maybe i can *probablycheesemaybeish* get a PB from the end of AC. if not, i'll just buy one, they're cheap anyway xD

request done!

magma_shoyru_by_edgeheimdal-d3ga0e3.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

request done!

magma_shoyru_by_edgeheimdal-d3ga0e3.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Oh...my...gosh...this...is...AMAZING!!!! I LOVE IT :woot: thank you so so much peophin i'm amazed for what you did ^_^ and thanks for coloring flamezoe2 black,i was wondering if i could paint him shadow

2wgbsl3.jpg

Your work is incredible! I am blown away by all of the drawings that you have created!

Are you still accepting requests? If not, I COMPLETELY understand but if you are I'd love to make a request for my baby nimmo.

His name is Hyla_versicolor which is the latin name for a green treefrog. He actually looks a lot like a green tree frog tadpole lol

Here's his photo:

2.png

Thanks!