kawaii desu sugoi =w= x3 :3 ^O^

Spirit

Hey guys. Name's An. Yeah, one "n". Yes I'm 12. D: But I'm quite mature for my age and you won't even notice. My username on neopets is coffehbean/shannaro. I swear, I'm not a weeaboo. I like Kingdom Hearts, LoZ, Final Fantasy, naruto. I love techno and electronica. I'm beast at Melee. Some bands I like are Deadmau5, scrillex, Passion Pit, MGMT.

Dun' judge meh.

Hope I'll meet some new people on here.

Hey An :D

Nice to meet you!

I'm Iona and I'm 16.

Oo, you like Naruto? I love Naruto :thumbsup: Do you watch the anime or just read the manga? :O

Hope you like it here. Feel free to drop me messages if you wanna chat!

Hi An :)

I'm Atta, and I'm 10. Honestly, Age really doesn't matter around here, so don't be discouraged just because you're young!

I'm not much into anime and all, But. What exactly is LoZ? And, what does it stand for? :O

LoZ is short for Legend of Zelda.

Hello there, I'm Anime, the head mod here. We seem to have similar intrests. Great to have you here, be sure to abide by the rules, ect, ect.

Hi An :)

I'm Atta, and I'm 10. Honestly, Age really doesn't matter around here, so don't be discouraged just because you're young!

I'm not much into anime and all, But. What exactly is LoZ? And, what does it stand for? :O

Usually it stands for Legend of Zelda. Think it's most likely the same here.

EDIT:

Lol, Anime just beat me to explaining ;)

Edited by Iona

Hey there Spirit, the name's Neomysterion. I'm almost 19, and I am an addict for video games (mainly Nintendo stuff) and assorted anime.

Like what Anime said, you'll blend in really well with all of us at TDN. Enjoy your stay. :)