Cheeseroller Question

super_almoner

I never had any luck until I followed some suggestions of a member here, and I got it within 2 days.

They used the Tyrannian Dung Cheese and ONLY selected Dive left. The first day, I got under 60 seconds 2 of 3 times. The second day, I got the avatar.

1. Quadruple Fudge Cheese

2. Only Dive Left

I used the spicy juppie for a long long long time but the fudge and diving left worked after a week or so for me ...

I never had any luck until I followed some suggestions of a member here, and I got it within 2 days.

They used the Tyrannian Dung Cheese and ONLY selected Dive left. The first day, I got under 60 seconds 2 of 3 times. The second day, I got the avatar.

I got the avatar within 2-3 days doing this method as well. I don't know if it's the diving left or the dung cheese, but the combo worked for me! (Oh, and I got the avatar on my first <60sec attempt.)

Well, I tried the Tyrannian Dung Cheese + Dive Left combo, and it doesn't seem to be working for me. XD

Attempt #1: Slowed down so much at the start, then normal after that. (60something seconds)

Attempt #2: Slowed down again at the start, then faster after. (65 seconds)

Attempt #3: Worst run so far with 75 seconds.

I guess I'll just have to keep trying! XD Thanks for the tips, everyone! o:

Just played cheeseroller for the first time ever! Never really understood it before... :laughingsmiley:

Used quadruple fudge cheese and diving left and got 63 seconds, will keep up with this method I think :)

Edit: Second time with same method: 81 seconds :(

Third attempt took 63 agains, aggh, so close!

ohhhhhhhhhh six days and I got it ty ty ty ty ty. You don't know how grateful I am not to have to play that crazy game again

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Techo - Cheesy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I have had two days of trying Tyrannian Dung Cheese and Dive left and tho I have been under 60secs a few times I have not got the avatar yet but I will keep at it At least I am winning some nps and keeping the cheese which I was not doing before I started this method so thank you to all who posted the suggestion here...

Guest ErikaChristine

It took me *months* of playing everyday to get it. I used Spicy Juppie Cheese and constantly dived left. I managed to get under 60 seconds probably 30+ times, but still didn't get the avatar. :/