Lyenan has come down with an unidentified disease

siemis

bildschirmfoto20110401u.png

Thats Lyenan with some tsrange illness oO

What do you think is it an piñata? (aapril foool... like the pinata oO")

I head over to the hospital:

bildschirmfoto20110401u.png

It looks like you can't cure your own piñata so could someone please help me?^^ The magical healing slorgs would be greate please =D

I'm happy to cure your pets^^

edit: what the [removed] pinata oO" I hope you get what I mean^^" seems I cant change that pinata thing oO

edit: oh and lyenan infected my other pets oÒ" xD but the slorgs look very cute on my hissi *hehe*

Even my mutant kau oO It says he is ill but you cant see it ^^"

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't use curse words in your posts. The words have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have exactly the same thing, on both my pets. Anyone know what it's about?

My poor pets too!! :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It's piñata! Every year TNT does this. And actually, you can cure your own pets. :)

How do you cure your own pets?

It shouldn't allow you to cure your piñatas'. You'll have to log into a side account or get someone from here to lend a hand!

But if you log into a side, your piñatas will become diseased, to which you need to log into your main piñata account to heal your side's piñata.

No worries though, it's just an piñata joke.

I really hope I can keep the little slorgs wub_anim.gif That would be awesome~ =D

Edit: WOHOO =D YOU CAN =D I just went to the costumation side and there are the healing slorgs I just hope hey wont disappear tomorrow ^^

Too bad I got not more of the slorgs ._.

My kau got them too but I cant use them... A error message shows up: "stat error incopatible item has been removed and will be moved to your closet upon saving"

but it isn't in my closet... The same with my acara. I can see she got cured with ice on my "about pet" page but when I click on it to get a closer view there isn't anything oÒ And when I go to yostumation I cant see the ice ether.

need help i need to cure my pet

i need help please

avoid a p r i l f o o l s tips:

and don't pose n e o p e t . c o m on this forums or it will turn to a different link hahahahaha part of piñata i think ( i put a space so that it will not turn into a different link)

tips two if you gonatype a p r i l f o o l s put space