Hello! I'm New.

negg_faerie

Oh ok, sorry about that. Just because i'm new, I wanted to meet people. But oh well, I'll learn from my mistakes and do what you are saying if I want to ask about what people like.

Ok, I'm going to closed this board now if you don't mind.

Board Closed

Um, you can't control if a board is closed or not, only mods can. But if you want a board to be closed you can ask a mod to.

<_< ok, ok, ok, I won't close the board i'll ask a "mod" to, I'll try not to put and post off the topic. I'll make a poll if I ask anyone what they like. I'll read the the rules, ok? Is that better?,

:) ok since that's all done i'm quite happy that I got that off my chest. I'll go to a "mod" and ask one of them to close this board, until then you can still post on this board until I find a "Mod".

P.S: Sorry for the rudeness, but I had to get that off my chest.

Ok, I was a tiny bit rude. I'm going to repay you back. I'll say this: I should respect you. I should respect that you were just trying to help. I respect you in any way. I know you have been a member for a long time, that's why you know alot more things about this site then I do. I shall never be mean, cruel, rude in anyway ever again.

It that good enough? or are you still going to report me for being rude?

oh well, I'll try to be more kind now.

I'm sorry, if you get the whole apologizing thing, I'm sorry.

Oh ok, :) I'll that in mind too.

o_O stop correcting him! :S Its a LITTLE annoying to fight about the rules....and its boring too :P

Well, my name is Keiko! I LOVE anime too! ummm...I'm very random, funny, and the coolest super member on the boards! *proven by a contest* you may think I'm obsessed with myself, well i'm only joking. lol. :P I do have a bit of advice, watch out for meepits, weirdness, Metroid's puns, and meepits. :P

hahahaha yeah i'm a guy, nah i'm not. Yeah I neomailed a mod, to close this board and another board of mine.. but it's not closed yet.. :( I wonder why, does it take a long time to close a board?

i doubt they will close your newbie post becuase some people probly still wish to welcome you, thats what this topic is for. asfar as how long it takes it depends on the mod you messaged, not all of them get on reguarly(they do have lives outside of the internet shockingly)

Oh ok, wow, they have lives in the real world? *shudders* hahahahaha, but I asked the same mod to close another one on the medias and entertainment board. I asked "Angel Anime" To do it for me, but I still see her online. Maybe she just doesn't want to do it. -_-

Well, I mailed her on this site. I think it was just yesterday..

Wait, how do you do that?

The page looks familiar, I already did send her the message by this.

oh, ok, I'll try someone else.