Hello! I'm New.

negg_faerie

Hello my name is Nicky, and I've been a member of neopets for thirty nine years. How about you, introduce yourself too. :)

Hello my name is Nicky, and I've been a member of neopets for thirty nine years. How about you, introduce yourself too. :)

Wait, before I let you post I'll tell you some of my favourite things to do.

I like Drawing ( mostly anime and manga ) I like using the computer, ( as you can see This site ROCKS!! ) I like the Sims 2. I like the colours blue, orange, violet and yellow. I love Neopets! :yes:

Okay, it's your turn to speak!

Hahahaha wow long have you've been at neopets? Or how long have been on this site?

I have been playing neopets for about 4 years but one of my accounts got frozen :sad02:

Ive used TDN as a resource for a while and I joined the forums in 0ctoberish. SO anyways, nice to meet ya! :yes:

Cool, Wow four years. Too bad it got frozen, I bet you had lots of important stuff in that account.

Whoops, :* I meant 39 months. Sorry about that people. Nice to meet you anyway.

Well anyway, Where are you from? I'm from Australia. I'm not australian in blood though, I'm Filipino.

Does any of you like Anime or Manga? I love it! ( See first post ) Well yes, I love drawing it.

Cool, America right? Yes, I guess, Hows America? I've never been to America.

I want to the Grammy's. I want to see the popular singer sing. Like Christina Aguliera. ( sorry I forgot to spell her last name.. :D )

Sorry guys, I have to go now. I'm going to have breakfast here in Australia.

See you some time today :) .

Bye People.

Yeah.. But we're in a bit of a drought though. Bye!

Hi Nicky im Sigma The Metroid Loving Dancing Pinata Welcome to TDN(remember to read the rules)

I have been with Neopets for 4 Years(some accounts got hacked)

Enjoy your yourself here!

Thanks Sigma. Hey can you help me? I want to have signature but when I do it, it always says " you BBcodes" are wrong or something. Can you help me out?

Hihi! Names Mini! nice to meet you :]

ive been on neopets...for..more than 2 years...

just on and off...and some accounts got frozen >.<

ANYWAYS

i love playing sims 2 and i love anime and manga! they rock :D

You put the link of your image in between this code:

[ img ]LINK HERE [ /img ] (Without spaces)

Whoa guys! I don't mean to backseat mod, but this is just a lot of off-topicness. If you need BB Code help you can make a topic on it on graphics help. But yeah, sorry for that. Just remember to read the rules. :) Have a nice day.

ummm ok Mira, thanks for your help. I just wanted to talk about what I like.. :( :mellow:

ummm ok Mira, thanks for your help. I just wanted to talk about what I like.. :( :mellow:

There's an off topic board for that. Or you can ask if anyone's interested in the same thing as you by making a poll or something.

Oh ok, sorry about that. Just because i'm new, I wanted to meet people. But oh well, I'll learn from my mistakes and do what you are saying if I want to ask about what people like.

Ok, I'm going to closed this board now if you don't mind.

Board Closed