Museum Habitat Background

mall_background_meuseum.gif

Wood Prize

4.png

End of Battle Background

mall_background_endofbattle.gif

Gold Prize

4.png

I wish I had some neocash. I like the ice background and the mysterious cape. I gotta say your skeith looks amazing in the red dress. :P

I love the backgrounds! I don't know why, but most clothes don't appeal to me when they're on pets. They're nice in your inventory, but putting them on pets usually looks wrong to me. Maybe it's the whole 4 legs thing lol. I'm glad you mentioned the 5 pack. All I could see was the 10. I wanted to try it, but didn't really want to spent 900 NC!

I decided to get myself a 10-pack, however unlike hrtbrk I only ended up with 10, no bonus prizes for me :( Anyway, I decided to make a video of it for those who were curious like me about the game's procedure. It's up here:

I just used the dice I got from Daily Dare, but I can't decide on which prize to get. I got the wood level, and I'm stuck between the White Bright String Lights and the Flying PetPet BathTrinket.

Does anyone know if the string lights light up or are animated at all? I can't tell using JellyNeo's preview.

I just used the dice I got from Daily Dare, but I can't decide on which prize to get. I got the wood level, and I'm stuck between the White Bright String Lights and the Flying PetPet BathTrinket.

Does anyone know if the string lights light up or are animated at all? I can't tell using JellyNeo's preview.

I have the lights on my Draik, Aitvara right now. (And they are animated and light up.)