List of Users that Cheat at Keyquest and Leave when you win!

xSummer

*removed*

oooo im so angry! I reported him and couldn't even tell him I did because he is under 13!

you know neopets shouldn't allow this and if someone leaves, the other person wins cause it's not fair

Found in Editorial 429:

Hi TNT, I love to play Key Quest, but unfortunately I run into a lot of players who quit when you're about to win. I generally ignore it, but several people have mentioned Neomailing the person or sending them a Pile of Dung. Is this allowed?

Although quitters can be frustrating, sending them a Pile of Dung, posting their name on a board, or sending them a mean Neomail is considered harassment (and therefore a warnable offence). If you would like to report a user, please fill out the form located here and we will be happy to look into it for you without the use of a Dung Catapult. ;)

Please note the bolded areas.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Breach of Neopets' rules.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.