Best Browser for Habitarium?

xSummer

I don't think its always just the browser though :( For example my brother got a brand new computer with windows 7 and Habitarium runs extremely fast ( No lag at ALL!) but my laptop is 2 years old and runs windows vista and I get some lag (the moving screen/pet happens :P), it got better after I deleted a bunch of useless programs and stuff. Both computers use Firefox by the way. Chrome and IE don't work well on my laptop, but all browsers run Habitarium perfectly on the new computer!

So it might be that you need to make more space, or speed up your computer? Unless of course your computer is new then all I can say is try google chrome. (I never liked IE)

i have a mac so its not space or cleaning i need, it does it for me, i will have to try chrome

Well it does run fine on my mac (all browsers)... it could be a Flash player issue, in which case I recommand downloading the latest bundle on Adobe website.

Alsoooooo... you can still do maintenance and cleaning on your mac. :P

For instance, you can look at that page... (or do your own search on Google)

http://guides.macrumors.com/Cleaning_Your_Mac's_Hard_Drive