I Hit 1Million Neopoints Today

Ryuusei

So today. I finally hit 1 million neopoints in my bank account. I upgraded to Millionaire Platinum. This achievement is kinda lame because spent 3 years of my life on Neopets. Well... I went on hiatus for like a year or something. I would have gotten two million by now if I haven't used NP to buy useless stuff, clothes, pbs and weapons especially during the plot... which was a bad choice... Lol!

Well... more stuff to spend on since I need to buy an item worth 350K - 700K which is the Jazzmosis Biography for an FFQ (if anyone here has one, please let me know, I really need it)

I need to save up for a Draik Egg or at least snag one from the AAA or Merifoods. I need to get two desert PBs one for my future draik, one for my future lutari. I'm wishing that they release Lutaris this year, I really would want one. She will be painted desert... :) I would also need to spend more NP when I buy clothes for my pets. And of course for preparation in case of a new plot... (with more BD) I loved Faeries' Ruin because it didn't have code breaking and random parts, where I usually fail... I also loved it because I got addicted to BD because of it and now, I'm a bder in training. My pet PrinceFlare beat Cybunny Scout on Level 30 with 30 as an HP, the 35 strength boost , the 25 defence boost and some normal weapons. Lol! I got myself an RFFR you see... I would probably spend more NP on Honey Potion, Greater Healing Scroll and Sophies Magic Hat... (hint hint)

Lol! So share your goals and NP expenses!!

I've currently got 3.3mil :) would have been more but I bought 2 lab maps and various items for avatars as well as spending around 700k on training - Woops! Will be good prep for next plot though like you say.

I make about 150K or so a day from my shop and I've got 650k worth of stuff in my trades so I'm hopeful to save! I have loads of goals that are ridiculous, It's going to take me a long time!

I want a Pirate PB, Draik Transmog, Woodland PB, Maraquan PB, Hissi Morphing Potion, Tonu Morphing Potion, Dargian PB :O Gonna be a looooong time before I'm done :O

I've been thinking about a Lutari as well. The only one I like is Maractite though, I wish they had some better colours for them! If they release them on Lutari day I'll definitely still get one though and just wait for a colour I like ^_^

Congrats on saving your first Mil! It's hard work I know, NP tend to burn a hole in my pocket.

I forgot exactly when I hit the one million Neopoint mark, but I think it was on January or February (somewhere between then).

Anywho, congrats on your cool million Ryuusei!

WTG woot woot, that is a great milestone. Personally, right now I have no asperations other than training my pet so I can get avatars lol. As for pets, I really don't have a dream to own any one inparticular. But good luck with your wish list lol, it's a long one.

Woot!! Congrats on your first mil!! :D *dances*

I'm at 2.4M currently. Would have more but I keep giving stuff to people lol. I bought my Draik Egg back in December, and that wiped out most of my bank account. Then I bought a Royal PB to paint said Draik :P All told, I've probably spent close to 20M xD

LoL! The magic of Neopets... you just can't resist spending... Lol! Might I ask for any tips on restocking Tank Girl? I'm terrible at it! Lol! I will actually need to train some more so I need more NP... Lol! A great way of achieving my goals is through the Alm. Abandoned Attic... Once, I saw... a Maractite Cavern Background... I was like woah! (pun intended) LOL! Ever since that I've never seen any other good thing... Lol

Awesomeness :) congratulations. I've got about 620,000 in the bank and I'm scared I'm gonna spend it on something ridiculous like those 99,999 PBs.. xP

I'm in the same boat. I hate myself for spending...

Congrats on 1mil! I remember when I got my first million...

It took me about five years just to get that many neopoints (ahaha) and I'd like to save up for the lab map ^_^

Now, I have about 1.06mil (spent some of it on PBs and a morphing potion) so yeah, I should curb my spending. =P

Congrats. I would probably be close to 1 mill right now, but I blew it all on the lab map because I couldn't resist x) I'm just soo jealous of those people who have been on for around a year or two or three, then have like, over 1 mill in the bank. :P

Wow Congrats on your 1million milestone. I remember some years ago I got my firdt million.I had it for about 3 or 4 minutes and then was hacked I had my account frozen and thought about giving neopets up but then decided that would make the hackers winners ..soooo I neomailed neopets and had my account(without the nps) restored and started again I have 3.5m in bank now and am still adding to it. I have helped my granddaughter quite a bit with her neohome items and a lab map pieces so I have done fairly well and am really glad I did not give up all those years ago..

Lol! You shouldn't... I'm not that proud of it... I mean seriously... 2 years and I only have 1 mil... Haha!

a million in 2 years is pretty good, I've been playing since 2001 and still haven't got there yet - I got to 500K at xmas and bought the lab map, & only just managed to make that back,

I just hit 600K for the first time over the wekend

Congrats on your first mil :)

I'm still on my way there, I only have about 665k in the bank, and I'm so tempted to spend it all the time! D:

My goals are a faerie draik, a shadow kacheek, a grey chombie and the lab map, so I'll still be saving up for a while ;)