NP Ratios

Jessicar

A great reference website is http://www.neopets.com/~joderi which has a quick list of all game ratios and how many points you need for 1000np, so you can look over your lists of favourites and see which are best that month, or focus on the ones highlighed in yellow which are recommended as easy.

It hasn't been updated for this month yet, but it will be a good reference in the future.

Some of my favourite games to score 1000np in are:

•  
  • Crisis Courier, you need 2174 points
  • Dubloon disaster, you need 203 points
  • Maths Nightmare, you need 357 points (play ‘division’ on ‘brain tree’)
  • Wrath of the Snowager, you need 100000 points which is the first level in hard mode
  • Nova Defender, you need 100000 points which you can get by dying 3 times on the second level of hard mode
  • Edna’s Shadow, you need 685 points
  • The Usul Suspects, you need 200 points (typing ‘lumiwatergun’ gets you an extra life)

I don’t know if all the ratios have been updated yet, so there might still be some changes to those. Also these are the games I find easier/most fun, but everyone’s different and a good place to start might be to look at your high scores and check the ratio of anything you’re classified as ‘Grand Master’ in .

Habitarium is also an easy way to make Neopoints if you can leave it running for hours.

Good luck :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. If you have something more to say, edit your previous post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Just a quick note to say that TDN dailies page will update tomorrow with game suggestions for the upcoming month :)

I'm a tad too tired and unfocussed to do it now XD.