Again!?! Really!?!

Masaryk

nfilb6.jpg

She just got hit by Boochi a week ago! I just repainted her on the weekend. Good thing I went with Ghost again, instead of Maractite. :P Nonetheless, that was 100k wasted. <_<

Wow.. that sucks!

and here is 7 words :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Adding random words or mentioning the rule to add more to the post count, is still considered spam.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Haha, wow, that is crazy. My eyes just got this big :woot: but with this expression :ohno: That is definitely some crazy bad luck with her. Seriously a good thing you didn't go with maractite otherwise I think this expression would be very apt x_x

Wow.. that sucks!

Personally, I find it rather funny. That's just the kind of sense of humour I have. I'm pretty good at laughing at my misfortune.

Wow. I can't believe how often this has been happening to her. :(

Will you be going with Ghost again? Or maybe waiting a bit?

I don't know what to do about colour. Maybe this is a big, fat hint that she doesn't like being a ghost. :P I can't put off my paint decision for too long, though, since I will need her to model.

Maybe I should also consider switching active pets. However, I like Frostgleam being my active, since she was my first pet and also the one I want to be the recipient of all FQ rewards.

Haha, wow, that is crazy. My eyes just got this big :woot: but with this expression :ohno: That is definitely some crazy bad luck with her. Seriously a good thing you didn't go with maractite otherwise I think this expression would be very apt x_x

I might be tearing my hair out right now if she had been Maractite.

Good gracious! You're a paint RE magnet. o_O

It would seem so. :( Boochi x 1 and Invisible X 4. I wish I could be a FFQ magnet instead.

Took me a while but check your inventory!! :D

Thanks for the lovely surprise! ^_^ I'm not sure if I'll be painting her Ghost again, though.

So sorry, all I can do is laugh, since this just happened to me last week. I had no clue a re could do that. I havent seen my pet since lol. I had painted him snow but now I have no idea what I want to do with him, so I have decided to torture him at the lab ray and see what happens. So far he has gained and lost strength, level etc, but he is still invisible as you can see <_< LOL I keep saying he, since she used to be a he :O

Hah, I like the idea of looking at it like a protest on the part of your pet. If I were you, I'd wait awhile before settling on a new color for her. Or, if you need her to model, maybe paint her with a basic color (like the starter pack brushes if you have one on your acct) until you decide on a color?

Yes, the Boochi and Invisible colour-change random events only affect your active pet.

:O I feel bad for you. If only I could get that many color changing RE's... XD I find it kinda quirky actually, on how you don't want Boochi to come by, and he come's by quite frequently, and how so many users out there are dying for him to zap their pets baby xD. although it does suck getting your pet RE-painted invisible. Since you want her to be the benefit of all those Faerie Quests, can't you have another pet as an active, and if you DO get a faerie quest, switch her to your active for a short amount of time? I do understand that you want your first pet to be your active and all :)