Day 24: Petpet Cannonball

hrtbrk

...and I did read the guides for this game and got 462 out of 450 needed points. I was bad at this in the past, but I did it for my friends.

Day 24 cleared! :medieval:

o.o I used to be really good at this game. Always scored around 700 points. It's been a while though so let's see if I can still get that many points.

725 points at the second try not bad at all ^__^ easy day yay. Good luck everyone!

Well, I got over 200 on my first try so hopefully my score will go up from there. Does anyone know about how many petpets you have to get through to get 450? I realize you get more points for the heavier ones, so should I miss the lighter ones and try to get more of the heavier petpets in?

Edit: Haha yes! 574. :D It seems like you get more points as the level increases. I passed 450 at level 6 I think. A guide that shows exactly where to aim is very useful. What they show might not be the exact spot that works for you, but it should be pretty close.

Really, easy? I tried this and got about 380 points, then 110, then 80.... Seems like I'm really failing at this game. :P

Try this guide and see if that helps. It really helped me to figure out where to aim and then the power bar was a matter of giving more in the beginning levels and less later on.

Finally got the score. I don't find this game easy AT ALL. I am bad at these aim games. This makes it three now right? The bulleye, faerie bubble, and now this.

I was just whining about this very thing (I HATE that bullseye game). No matter how fabulous the guides are, you still have to be coordinated to aim the silly thing. After about six tries I managed to beat Abigail... that's as close to triumph as it's going to get!

I never would have thought I would have been able to beat this after trying it once today. However, after reading a guide, it is actually not too bad. I don't wanna be one of those people who says "oh this was sooo easy" while others struggle to beat it, and it really is a bit hard to align your cannon right. Just keep trying folks. The end is in sight :D

This game is sortof like riding a bike for me. I play it when I can get a good amount of nps from it but then I won't play it for a few months and it takes me a bit to get good again.

Okay so I played this game without any guides at all but used the same trick I always used and it might take a little practice especially since the weight thing matters a lot but what I do is I press the up button till the cannon doesn't go any futher and then fire. Now the practice part comes in with seeing how high you have to power up with the different petpet. It's always worked for me so I hope it helps some of you after trying a few times.

Also someone asked about trying not to get the lighter petpets in...I personally wouldn't go with that. Every petpet is a win and every point helps. It would be a real shame to lose chances especially if you start having trouble later on in the game. Try to keep as many chances as possible would be my advice on that.