Hey I'm Summer

xSummer

Hello,

I just recently started playing neopets again. I used to have an account that have 2 mil and a bunch of stuff but to my dismay it got scammed and then frozen and I cannot get the account back because TNT doesn't believe I was scammed even though I had proof. But I am over it now and slowly rebuilding. I am trying to get my account back to normal so I play a lot of key quest and games. After 1 week I already have 250k which I am very proud of =) I love making friends!

Aw thank you! -hugs back-

Yea I was lucky to come back during a lot of sponsor games. I'm a little bummed cause on that account I did the faerie ruins plot but hey what can I do. I am just trying to do my best and hopefully soon i'll be right back where I was.

Why hello there xSummer, they call me Neomysterion. I've been seeing many people restarting their Neopian lives over here, and this is the best Neopets help site to do it in.

I'm really a chocolate collector on Neopets, and an NES game collector in real life. I hope you have a grand experience over here! :woot: