Suggestion?

Sakeru_Kyori

I was wondering if in the future you guys could put the names of the items under the pictures of them when they are released on TDN?

For example the new Illusen's day background. I have no idea how to find it without the name to search for it. I tried alot of combinations in the TP and SW and couldn't find anything.

Typically, we don't know the name of items before they restock or if they show up as result when we search for them...

We can only take a guess at it, by looking at the image url.

We can try but if the item isn't released into Neopia on the day of release, it would be a mere guess.

This is also why you most-likely haven't been able to find anything on the shop wizard, as it hasn't been activated in Neopia yet. :)

At this time, as far as I know, no know is aware of the name. Basing it off of Jhudora Day background release, this background may be called 'Illusens Glade Background'. However this URL has 'forest' in it, so your guess is as good as anyone elses :P

Until someone gets lucky enough to restock the item, or at least see it in one of the Neopian shops, we have no way of knowing the item name. The best we can do is infer what the item name might be, based on the image name, but more often than not, we would be wrong.