I Whacked That Kass Like It Owed Me Money

Scarlet Fever

FINALLY! After what feels like months (sadly, it probably was) I finally got the avi for Whack-A-Kass [i giggle incessantly at this as my fellow's ex wife who isn't a remarkably good person...or even an ok human being...is named Kassandra]. I thank anyone and everyone who gave tips on this as my haphazard space bar smashing obviously wasn't doing it for me in the beginning. :D

Know what the funny thing is? After following tips from various guides, I actually started to LIKE playing this one. If nothing else, it's a remarkably quick 1k.

yes, i agree! i got the avvie a while ago and it was really awesome! the hardest part was getting past medium :P

ha ha ha. Congrats! I also lol'ed like a dork when I read the post title

It took me 4 years to get that avi. I was SO happy when I managed to get it last year.

Congratulations anyway!

Thanks!....and I totally fangirl'd when I saw your icon. Alan Rickman...definitely on my "sexy old guy" list.

I got the avvie in like 2 weeks. pretty easy really. I play it most every day for 3K. and all the AD games too, make for easy NP. KCA swag saver, danimals blaster, all that stuff.

It took me months before I finally got past the bread bat. I was so excited when I finally got the wood bat and then the avvie soon after! Congrats! As a side note, I just recently got a mouse for my laptop and the timing is completely different for when I need to hit it! funny how aiming at the top of his ears like some people said was always too slow, but now with my new mouse aiming at the ears is the perfect place!