Much needed Chia colors (my ideas)

keithp

Which color would you want to see in Chia's?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you want to see Chia's in most?

I'd like to see Banana :O

Just to see if the artists would be able to make it actually look like a Banana? x3

It seems pretty hard, to try and make a Banana look like a Chia...

There's actually a really huge conspiracy surrounding the banana chia. xD I'm not sure that I could find the link, but it's pretty funny. A lot of neopians believe that it exists and show how TNT has hinted at it. Personally, I believe that it doesn't exist.

I'm actually surprised there's no strawberry chia yet, given all the other fruit options. I think it would be fairly easy to draw up. And they already have the "strawberry fields" options for other pets.

I would like to see the following Chia varieties:

Arugula

Plantain

Tofu

Kimchi

California Roll

Brie

and Ummagine.

(I'm being slightly facetious, btw)

Ice cream would be AWESOME too. I would totally want an ice cream Chia.

There's actually a really huge conspiracy surrounding the banana chia. xD I'm not sure that I could find the link, but it's pretty funny. A lot of neopians believe that it exists and show how TNT has hinted at it. Personally, I believe that it doesn't exist.

Really, yeah see if you can find that link!

All this time, and The Neopets Team still hasn't released the Strawberry Chia. There are still images seen hidden in Neopets' image server like this "A Photo of Me" image:

chia_strawberry_me.gif

...as well as this animated GIF of a Starwberry-coloured Chia:

chia_strawberry_jump.gif

...not to mention several Caption Contest images featuring the Strawberry-coloured Chia.

I'm not sure why they would never release the Strawberry Chia, does there need to be a Magical Strawberry Chia Pop in existance to get the fruit-shaped Strawberry Chia the same exact way on how to get the Orange Chia? It's a mystery to me that TNT would never release the Strawberry Chia after all of these years.

As an unlisted choice, I'd like to see Watermelon and Cantaloupe Chias in existance myself. All of those possibilites... :yum:

I'm guessing TNT hasn't released the Strawberry chia, Because of the confusion about theStrawberry Paint brush VS Strawberry Chia pop? :O

If that makes sense.

Eg. Does the Strawberry paint brush make the Chia Strawberry?

Or does the Chia Pop?

Or would they have to make Two kinds of Strawberry chia, One that's created using the Strawberry fields forever Paint brush on a basic Chia, and one that's created using a Magical Strawberry chia pop on a Basic Chia...

Or would Both the Strawberry Fields forever paint brush, and the Magical Strawberry chia pop make the exact same Strawberry Chia? :O

But then... What would that do to the prices of the Strawberry Fields Forever paint brush, and the prices of the Magical Strawberry Chia pop?

I'm Rambling... I should Hush now. :)

I'm guessing TNT hasn't released the Strawberry chia, Because of the confusion about theStrawberry Paint brush VS Strawberry Chia pop? :O

If that makes sense.

Eg. Does the Strawberry paint brush make the Chia Strawberry?

Or does the Chia Pop?

Or would they have to make Two kinds of Strawberry chia, One that's created using the Strawberry fields forever Paint brush on a basic Chia, and one that's created using a Magical Strawberry chia pop on a Basic Chia...

Or would Both the Strawberry Fields forever paint brush, and the Magical Strawberry chia pop make the exact same Strawberry Chia? :O

But then... What would that do to the prices of the Strawberry Fields Forever paint brush, and the prices of the Magical Strawberry Chia pop?

I'm Rambling... I should Hush now. :)

There is no Magical Strawberry Chia pop, only the normal Strawberry chia pop, so I think the only way right now is by using the Strawberry PB. I dont see why they could not make a Magical Strawberry Chia Pop. I would make them the same price for this situation, TNT can do anything they want. :)

peanut or cheese, dont matter. vote for peanut. :laughingsmiley:

Besides, there already is an egg, baby pteri. in "images" and "captain(shouldbecaption)" that NeoMysterion posted, there are other types of unreleased chias. i like the juppieswirl one. :rolleyes_anim: