Does anyone remember ......

nerd4lifee

does anyone remember hamtaro? they were these little rubber hanster thingies that were really big in like 2002/2003. it was also a tv show.

i was just thinking about how much fun i had with them, i remember i had like 15 or them at one point lol :P

http://www.hamtaro.com/

I remember Hamtaro!!! :D The theme song was the cutest thing ever :) I never had any, though I did watch the show once or twice :laughingsmiley:

OMG! i remember! my friend had like a million! i remember this was this thing or book and it was about hamtaro at a popcorn party or something. i was in 3rd grade :D

• 2 weeks later...

Teehee, I definetly remember that. Hamtaro is actually an anime, it aired on Toonami a loooong time ago alongside Sailor Moon. I had a hamster around the time it was airing, it entertained me greatly. x3

Do I remember Hamtaro? Yes I do. I remember watching it from my late elementary school years.

Still, trying to find the anime online can be a daunting task.

EDIT: I asked my friend Ri-chan/Hime/Kohaku this, and it reminded her of her childhood.

It was originally known as Tottoko Hamtaro back in Japan.