What game do you play daily?

Kwa

So, just like the topic states, I'm intrested to know what games people play each day to make their NP's? I'd like to add more games to my list so I can work towards my lab map as fast as possible!

So far I play

-Meerca Chase

-Dubloon Disaster

-Faerie Races

-Faerie Bubbles

-Hassee Bounce

-Garage Sale Game

and probably a few more, but these would be the ones I get the mot NP's from.

Would love to know what you guys are all playing and what games get you the most NP's in the quickest amount of time!!

~Kylie

I gain almost all my NP by games, so I have a long list of games I play daily. (And they change monthly, depending on the NP ratios.)

These are my current daily games:

Big Time Rush Crowd Patrol (Quick 600+ NP each game)

Bouncy Supreme (1177 = 1k)

Crisis Courier (1887 = 1k)

Dannon Danimals Coolision Blaster (Super quick. 1000 = 1k)

Defender Trainer (274 = 1k)

Dueling Decks (Takes awhile, so it's usually saved for the end of the day. 5000 = 1k)

Faerie Bubbles (776 = 1k)

Fashion Fever (Insanely quick 300 NP)

Ghost Bopper (747 = 1k)

Imperial Exam (814 = 1k)

Kass Basher (800 = 1k)

Mutant Graveyard of Doom II (463 = 1k)

NC Shopping Race (Quick 600-700 NP)

Nickelodeon's Big Green Help Trivia (Quick nearly 500 NP)

Post Pebbles Rock, Bump & Bowl (Super quick. 1000 = 1k)

Shenkuu Tanagram (2000 = 1k)

Spellseeker (100,000 = 1k)

The Castle of Eliv Thade (343 = 1k)

The Search for Princess Lunara (Quick)

The Usul Suspects (200 = 1k)

Typing Terror (2273 = 1k)

Usuki Frenzy (Quick)

Wrath of the Snowager (100,000 = 1k)

I usually pick my daily games from this list. :yes: Otherwise I fall back to my favourites, usually Sophie's Stew or Skies Over Meridell.

Just from the current sponsor games, kass basher, fashion fever and bouncy supreme, I can usually make about 15k in 5 minutes (I play the Danon sponser game at the same time as other games because it opens in a new window and there's quite a long wait in between when you shoot and when you can send your score) I'll usually add crisis courier in there and the couple games I'm working on avatars for (currently Destruct-o-Match and Carnival of Terror). I've been hooked on Plushie Tycoon lately too. Then there's always Key Quest and Habitarium.... wow. There's more than I thought. Oh and stocks :P

I am not good in playing flash games so basically I play easy and quick game to earn nps.

These are the games that I play daily:

Big Time Rush Crowd Patrol

Catch the Petpet

Dannon Danimals Coolision Blaster

Fashion Fever

Splat-A-Sloth

Nickelodeon's Big Green Help Trivia

Wheel of Slime

I used to play Sutek's Tomb daily, until the NP ratio dropped back down to 0.14; when it was 0.44, I used to get 1000 NP :( I've also got out of the habit of playing Faerie Caves II, even though that generates 1000 NP per play for me :D The only games I really play daily is Pyramids, Sahkmet Solitare, and the occasional Minesweeper

Big Time Rush Crowd Patrol

Bouncy Supreme

Dannon Danimals Coolision Blaster

Kass Basher

Post Pebbles Rock, Bump & Bowl

and stock market

I also play dubloon disaster and zurroball when the ratio is good

Magax Destroyer II, Kass Basher, Carnival of Terror, Shenkuu Telegram, Big Time Rush Crowd Patrol, Fashion Fever, Nickelodeon's Big Green Help Trivia, Splat A Sloth, Tunnel Tumble & Habitarium (I can earn 7K an hour minimum).

1. Stock Market

2. Food Club

3. Trading Post

4. Kass Basher

5. Ultimate Bullseye

6. Dubloon Disaster

7. Attack of the Marblemen

8. Meerca Chase II

9. Fashion Fever

now that i'm actually good at it, i do kass basher daily :P

as well as a lot of my favourites, like turmac roll, hannah and her variety of caves, fashion fever, faerie bubbles, jelly blobs of doom, and whatever else i feel like playing that day :P

I think everyone has already said all of the games I try to play daily, so I will just emphasize the habitarium! If you are able to leave the window open for long periods of time you should definitely check it out. You get a fair amount of np every time you level up and once you get to level 50 you can apparently make a lot of np from the 500np per 1000xp you earn. Be warned though, it's rather addicting. :)