Happy Gelert Day!

hrtbrk

That dress is exactly what my Gelert needs. Cannot wait to get my hands on it.

Zombie eyes are freaky haha

Also like how she's "holding" the purse and it isn't pinned to her side :laughingsmiley:

That Gelert girl would look so much more fashionable if she was standing up.. like my royal lupe, that has nothing royal going on. the lazy pet sat on her butt instead of remaining standing! :grrr: back to the gelert girl.. her mum will be mad when she realizes that her purse has been stomped on.. unless the paw print is "in".

I dont really like either colors...the only thing Zombie has going for it are those ripped clothes. :laughingsmiley:

That dress is gorgeous though!

I must have that sword for one of my Gelerts! MUST!!! :woot: Also, the Zombie Gelert is perhaps one of the grossest (and best) Zombie pets I've ever seen.

*makes a note to remember to put her Gelerts in free training on Sunday*

I like the Zombie one but the Snot is gross to me. What is up with neopets fascination with snot and dung? Anyone know?

How can I paint my gelert Zombie?? When i go to the rainbow pool it says oh you don't seem to have any magical paint brushes :(

Do you have a Zombie PB? If you do, and it's saying that, TNT can sometimes be slow updating new colors, so you could submit a ticket.