Sad Films

Awesome_Paul

Actually after crying at the trailer of Lassie, I didn't actually cry in the movie itself...weird O.o

I guess my all time favorite sad film is "Running on Empty". It is an early 80s film I think, but it is about a couple who in the late 60s were involved with protests and blew up a building, but they didn't know there was someone inside. So they were on the run from the law for murder because they didn't want to go to prison and be separated from their small children. They decided to turn themselves in after their children grew up. At the time of the movie the oldest is ready to graduate high school and is an excellent musician and is encouraged by his teachers to apply to Julliard (famous music school). He does and is accepted and also falls in love with a girl. In the end his parents are found out and so they have to "disappear" again, but, well, I won't spoil it, but it is the coming of age decisions between home and growing up, but in this case if he goes to Julliard and all he won't see his family again as they are still on the run with his younger brother. It is very sad as the family is very close.

Schindler's List is one too. I can't think of any others at the moment.

OMG

i cried last night ALOT

when i watched Full Moon Wo Sagashite!

the last 2 episodes!its not really a movie but still

it was a sad yet touching and happy ending that made me cry >.<

im a very very EMOTIONAL person!

ask rina and she'll tell you how emotional i am!

I watched this movie about the life and work of RFK ( I tink it's Robert F Kennedy, because it always referred to JFK..). He got shot at the end, and all he said, was "Is everyone alright? Is everyone okay?"

I've cried in movies....just not that easily. i almost cried in click. That part at the end when he dies and when his father dies....

I cried in The Gaurdian. It was very heavy....a lot to take in.

I've cried in others....just can't remember....

i've always found the movie I am Sam very sad. and Titanic (the one with Kate Winslet and Leonardo di Caprio). I don't think I ever watched those 2 movies again.

the first movie i remember crying over was The Land Before Time and I was about 8 at the time.

Oh I just remembered I also cried during Hotel Rwanda. That was really a "the world is a terrible place" kinda thing