Sad Films

Awesome_Paul

Great Topic this.

Sad Films :crying: , everyone has seen one or two maybe alot more, so what sad films made you cry or hit you emotionally. and what part of that film did you think was the emotionally

just to start things off some of them which i seen recntly

-The Godfather (bit where 'Sonny' (as called in the film) thinks he is doing teh right thing then gets abushed my loads of enemies with tommy guns and he dies.

-Click (bit where Michael (adam sandler) skips back to when he didn't notice his dad for the last time and his dad walks out the room crying, or the very bit at the end where hes in the hospital and he runs outside even though the machines are keeping him alive)

-The Jungle Book (when Baloo dies (when i first saw it, i thought he did die, but then he turned out alright)

and Finally my most favourite childhood film

-The Lion King (when simbas dad falls into the stampede :( )

Note, Adult, Child, male, female. everyone has cried at some point in some films, so don't be afraid to admit it, het im 19 and i cried through Click 2 days ago. i don't care

8Nights of Xmas, starring the voice of Adam Sandler (it's animated...) it's so sad when Whitey gets rejected....

Shawshank redemption and the Last Castle (basically a copy...but more organized mass-breakout...) are both stink...

There was this other one about some guy who was born deformed and partially crippled due to some complication...he went around as a door-to-door salesman,and when people saw his limp and heard his speech impediment they'd try to offer him stuff...but he was always resilient and said he didn't accept charity...it was sad....

I cry a lot on sad movies. The Corpse Bride was I thnk the most emotional one for me. On one of the Chuckie movies when Chuckie's lover dies I cried. Also in The Secret Garden when the mother leaves the little girl and she starts crying I cried. That's about it.

Click the movie at the end made me feel a tinkle inside!

yah i just watched the notebook for the first time a

few days ago.. its really sad.

but im odd my dad crys more at movies then me

click yes it was sad at that one part and

i didnt think there would be a sad part in

an adam sandler movie...

green mile

Mystic River

A Walk to Remember

Moulin Rouge

Pearl Harbor

The Phantom Of The Opera

The Patriot

Schindler's List

Forrest Gump

The Sixth Sense

The Pianist

theres some sad ones.

yah i just watched the notebook for the first time a

few days ago.. its really sad.

but im odd my dad crys more at movies then me

click yes it was sad at that one part and

i didnt think there would be a sad part in

an adam sandler movie...

green mile

Mystic River

A Walk to Remember

Moulin Rouge

Pearl Harbor

The Phantom Of The Opera

The Patriot

Schindler's List

Forrest Gump

The Sixth Sense

The Pianist

theres some sad ones.

OMG AND LIKE THE SADDEST DISNEY MOVIE IS THE FOX AND THE HOUND..

i dont cry much

but when im excited with whats going on in the movie

i like rub my hand together like a crazy person

when i get sad i hug a pillow

and when im scarededed i hid under my covers :P

Yeah,but when the drunk dude goes kamikazing into the BFG thingy, that's sad...

yah i like how hes like ---

like we say in america upppppp urrrrss

and then iiimmmmm backkkkk

in the oringal ending he flys his crop

dusting plain up there...

**** sry for any mis-spelled words..

Bambi: when his mom get shot and he stops running and calls out "Mother? MOTHER?!!" and the prince of the forest is like, "Your mother can't be with you anymore" :crying: It makes me cry every single time!

I also cried during the TRAILER for Lassie :sad01_anim: ...I was quite emotional that day though

I know this isn't a movie but the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess made me cry. For anyone who's played it, I'd just like to say that it WASN'T at the end

if you ahvent seen it, the movie called grave of the fireflies, its about WWI or II i cant remember but it IS the saddest movie i have ever seen. if you want to cry adn feel awful inside this is the movie for you

Bambi: when his mom get shot and he stops running and calls out "Mother? MOTHER?!!" and the prince of the forest is like, "Your mother can't be with you anymore" It makes me cry every single time!

I also cried during the TRAILER for Lassie ...I was quite emotional that day though

I know this isn't a movie but the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess made me cry. For anyone who's played it, I'd just like to say that it WASN'T at the end

omg i always cry in bambi too! XD

• 2 weeks later...