Punchbag Bob

So, I've beaten Punchbag Bob before on previous accounts. However, I left Neopets about five years ago and can't remember what items I used.

Now that I'm back, I'm starting over. And what better place to start with than him? What have you folks used on him in the past? What would you or would you not recommend?

Haha when I went against him I used a non-battledome pet and all I had was the altador sword (useless). It just takes a lot of time. I don't overly know what to suggest as far as what would make it take less time. I am sure someone should be in here shortly to answer your questions though.

On a side note. Welcome.

as everyone said, you can use virtually any weapon and beat him. But the worse the weapon, the longer it takes.

I used the following attack weapons: Hansos Charisma Charm, Psellias Fighting Fan, Golden Compass and Illusens Earth Potion

I used the exact same thing, 'cept for the fighting fan.

It took me 20 minutes before the Faerie Quest Event and 8 minutes after-stats make a huge difference! I used Bow of Destiny and Golden Compass the first time, then replaced Golden Compass with Hansos Charisma Charm.

• 4 weeks later...

if you're fighting with a non-bd pet, using 2 scarab rings is a cheap and pretty effective option. but as everyone says, the better your set and neopet, the faster you finish him off--but ultimately whatever weapon you have, you will beat him, it'll just take a longer amount of time.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.