KeyQuest Trouble

ohsnapsitsjanet

I was wondering if this have happened to anyone else. I just finished a game of keyquest with one other person, I won a gold key. Then when i click unlock your prize, it takes me to the vault and i no longer had the key! I didn't receive the key or the neopoints that i won. Was this just a glitch? :(

Uhh, that's sad. Umm, I've never had a problem with that before, my only thought is that are you sure the game actually finished? Because I was about to land on the end space one time and the other player quit so the game "ended expectantly" so it never went through that I won :grrr: grr to quiters. If that's not the case I have no idea, you could always send in a ticket though if you think there was a glitch though you probably won't receive anything back sadly.

I've had that a couple times. I got the neopoints from the game, but not the key. I put in a couple support tickets for it, but never got a response. It only happened a few times though and hasn't happened for a month or two. Probably just a strange glitch.

Ive had that problem before. It's really frustrating when it happens. A few friends have had it happen to them too but Ive never heard of anyone getting reimbursed for the lost key unfortunately. Hope it doesnt happen to you again!

yeah :/ it is! it happened to me twice -_- and TNT never responded to my ticket :/

but thanks! hope it never happens to anyone

I've had that a couple times. I got the neopoints from the game, but not the key. I put in a couple support tickets for it, but never got a response. It only happened a few times though and hasn't happened for a month or two. Probably just a strange glitch.

at least you got the neopoints! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.